The Great Loss - Chapter 12

Jewel, still crying while being pressed against a tree sobbing says, "Okay, Lynne, just kill me, you deserve Calum. Just get it over with."
"No, no, just kill me instead." Lynne says as she drops the knife.
"Well if you won't kill me," Jewel says "Then I will."

Jewel picks up the knife holds it against her throat and quickly spits out "I love you, and you're welcome." and slits her throat. She falls to the ground, dead.

Lynne screams and cries over her best friends body. "I love you too, and and th-thank you, I think." she whispers. She then drags her body to a field of flowers and places them all over her body, she knows Jewel would have done the same if it were her. She wishes it was her. All of a sudden there is a huge booming sound, and Jess says over an intercom "Attention, everyone. All of the Calum girls are dead, except for Lynne. Lynne, congratulations on winning, and we're deeply sorry for your loss. Please, stay where you are and we will get you to safety. If any other girls try to harm you, which would be ridiculous, they will be killed on the spot. That is all."

A few minutes pass until a car finds the exact location of Lynne. When they arrive, Lynne looks at the sleek black car as the door opens and reveals Calum inside motioning her to come in. "I'm really sorry about your sister." he says trying to comfort her. They drive off back heading in their way to Jess and the other guys.

Lynne was able to keep her life, win the man she was deeply in love with, but lost the most important thing to her. Her sister. Her best friend. Her only real friend. The reason she smiled, on a daily basis.