Three Girls Left - Chapter 17

All five girls wake up the next morning, well, four girls wake up. Tily unfortunately did not survive, only she ate a berry that had poison in it.

"OH MY GOD, YOU BASTARD!!" Wynter shouts at Maddy.

"What?" Maddy replies trying to act confused.

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW!!"

Maddy looks at Wynter, still, with a questioning look.

"Y-you mean you didn't poison her?" Wynter says starting to calm down.

"No, JJ sent them to me. She didn't send me any poison to me so I couldn't even if I wanted to, which I don't." Maddy lied.

The four girls get up and start walking, and Wynter suggests they sit by a nearby cliff, obviously planning something.

All the girls go over and sit down, and Jess makes another announce, "Attention, everyone. Maddy has own Luke, she is the only Luke girl left. We are coming to get her. If anyone harms her we will kill them immediately. That is all."

The sleek black car arrives by the cliff to pick up Maddy, the door opens and Luke is in the car and waves. Maddy gets in and before the door is closed she gives the other three girls a smile and a thumbs up. The other three girls smile and roll their eyes and begin to talk about who will win. Unfortunately, they all think that they will win. Sadly, at of the tree girls, only one of them is right, and two are wrong.