Big Announcement - Chapter 20

The next day all of the girls were recovered, or recovering, and got ready for the ending ceremony. Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael all wore tuxedos and the girls all wore beautiful dresses. Today was the ending ceremony, there would be a moment of silence for the girls who died and a celebration for the girl who survived.

Maddy was wearing a strapless white dress that was some-what tight at the top and loose and flowing at the bottom, which went to her knees in the front it went downward and flowed to the back, where it was ankle level. The dress had a thin woven black belt in the middle and she wore some solid black combat boots. Her hair was straightened in a pony-tail with braids flowing through it.

Lily was wearing a lilac dress with one sleeve, it was a long dress that touched the floor. It had sparkles over the entire thing, but the sparkles were quiet subtle. She also had white flats, with lilac rhinestones all around it. Her hair was in a tight sock bun with a few strands of curled hair hanging over her face.

Wynter was wearing a fierce orange dress that went down to her knees. It was strapless, and had slight hints of yellow throughout the dress. She had heels that matched perfectly with her dress, as if they were made for each other. Her hair was straight at the top, but from her chin and below it was curled.

Lynne was wearing a neon pink dress with black stripes on the sleeves. The dress was down to her knees as well. She also had black flats with pink stripes and her hair was in a braid to the left.

All of the men complimented the girls on their choice of outfits, which looked marvelous on them all. They all sat and chatted for about an hour until the ceremony would start.

They were all quite nervous considering Jess had told them earlier that she had a major, life changing if you will, announcement.