It Begins - Chapter 6

*WARNING: SOME GRUESOME/VIOLENT PARTS DURING THE FIGHTING CHAPTERS*

It's the day of the competition. The day most girls will lose their lives. The day few girls will get the man they love. The day they all feared.

All the girls pick out an outfit to wear for the next few days, until they are unfortunately killed.

The girls decide rather quickly, considering it won't matter much, if anything. They all board the train and all sit in silence except for the sponsors and who they chose, who are speaking about what advantages they'll have. When they all get there they all go into small rooms, they get five minutes to get into the tube that will slowly take them into the forest that they will fight in. The five minutes pass by quite quickly and all the girls step into the tube and it goes upward like an elevator. All of their tubes go up, and they're all standing on pedestals. They all stand and wait for the signal to start.

The signal comes, which is a loud booming sound. About five seconds pass until a few girls run off, a few girls run to the ginormous mass of weapons, a few attack some others.

Only about a minute passed before they hear a loud shriek. That loud shriek came from Maya, who was killed by Wynter. Someone was already killed within the first few minutes.

Maya was attacking Tilly, she obviously didn't realize Tilly was in another section. "You okay?" Wynter says to Tilly worried "Yeah, a few cuts and bruises that's all. No pain, no gain, am I right?" Tilly replies with her hand up for a high five. Wynter shakes her head and smirks, but gives her a high five.

Meanwhile Mariah is once again bugging Tiffany to tell her, her secret while hiding in a cave. "If you keep bothering me, I'm telling y'all now, I will kill 'ya!" Tiffany shouts back at Mariah a little too loud that Jade heard her and sneaks in. "MARIAH LOOK OUT!" Tiffany screams Mariah looks around confused as Jade comes up behind her with a knife at her throat.

"You think you'll win Ash? Huh? Well you're wrong?!" Jade whispers evilly in Mariah's ears so Tiffany won't hear her "If you want to save yourself, then you'd better kill Tiffany." Jade says angrily "But were frien-" Mariah says but is cut off my Jade lightly cutting the skin on her neck as Mariah gasps in pain "It's you or her. Your choice." Jade says as in on swift movement Mariah gets out of the way of Jade's knife and points it at her. "Well, now I guess it's you," Mariah pauses "or you." Mariah says as she also digs the knife lightly into her neck and she yells in pain. Mariah slits her throat and then disposes of the body. Mariah comes back and lays down shaking. She cannot believe what she had just done. She has never killed anyone, nor even thought about it. But little did she know that, that was only the beginning.