Introduction

*THE HUNGER GAMES IS NOT MY IDEA, NOR DO I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. THE ORIGINAL IDEA BELONGS TO THE AUTHOR OF THE HUNGER GAMES, SUZANNE COLLINS. THIS IS JUST A SPIN OFF OF IT AND I AM IN NO WAY TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THE ORIGINAL IDEA*

It all starts on a beautiful sunny day, where hundreds of girls wait in anticipation for their names to be called to fight for the man they love. They all sit silently, besides every so often someone will whisper to the girl beside her, waiting for the announcer. They wait anxiously, for a few more minutes until the announcer walks onto the stage, it's so quiet you can hear each step she takes.

"Welcome everyone," she says with a warm smile "to the first Husband Games! Okay, so most of you know how this works, I'll pick five girls from each of the four sections and those five girls will fight for their lives for either Luke, Ashton, Michael, or Calum. Okay, so let's start with the Luke girls."

She reaches into the jar with the names of all the Luke girls and slowly decides which five of the little white papers she will chose, and as she grabs the five slowly she says "And the Luke girls are," she pauses "Maddy, Christine, Tily, Jillian, and Ser-" a voice from all the way in the back of the room screams "YES! I KNEW WE WOULD GET IN!" that girl is Jillian. And this particular girl has bleach blond hair, which she swears is natural, along with baby blue eyes. She's not the kind of girl you'd want to be friends with, she will crush anyone or anything that gets in her way, no matter if it's Luke or anything else.

Jillian quickly grabs the girl sitting next to her's wrist and pulls her on stage and stands there waiting for the other three girls to walk up. The girl that Jillian took up with her is Serena, who has strawberry blond hair and hazel eyes. She's Jillian's best friend and worships the ground she walks on and Jillian is her God.

Then the other three girls that were called walk up, one of those girls are Tilly, a girl with long pink hair, green eyes, and freckles. She is best friends with Wynter, who is a Michael girl, even though they are from different sections. She is shy but will turn in a total demon if you get her angry. The second girl is Maddy, a girl with dirty blond, or light brown, hair with light brown eyes, she is sassy and hates Jillian along with everyone in their section. The last girl in line is Christine. Christine has fiery red hair with green eyes that have a hazel ring around the pupil. She used to be best friends with Jillian, until Jillian dropped her because she felt intimidated by her good looks and became friends with Serena because she doesn't feel intimidated by her, only Serena doesn't know it. Yet.

As all the girls make their way up to the stage Luke comes out and greets them and shows them into a room in the back so they can all "get to know each other" but mostly they want to get to know Luke.

"Next is the Ashton girls," the announcer says as she reaches her hand into the jar that now has all the Ashton girls names in it and picks five names "and the five girls fighting for Ashton are Tiffany, Stormie, Lily, Mariah, and Jade."

As the five girls walk up perfectly in a line, without any yelling or running unlike Jillian. The first girl in line, Tiffany, has short dirty blond hair and blue eyes. She has a deep dark secret that she hasn't told anyone. The next girl in line, Mariah, is a girl with long dark brown curly hair and dark brown eyes, she is nice to anyone who actually talks to her, she is normally alone and seems pretty content with it. The third girl in line is Jade, who has black hair and green eyes. She is really sweet and gets along really well with everyone. The girl after Jade has white hair and grey eyes, her name is Stormie and she looks a lot like her name. She is really shy and everyone expects her to die, but they don't know what she's capable of. The last girl in line has dark green hair and greyish-blue eyes and always wears something with on flower on it. She also stays alone a lot, and she's a strategist, which she has a lot of by being alone constantly.

As they go onto stage they are welcomed by Ashton and ushered you their room to chat. "Okay, third section is the Michael girls. Let's see who we get." the announcer says while she reaches her hand into the jar filled with the names of Michael girls and picks out five names "okay and the names are Wynter, Maya, Olivia, Vaughn, and Denise."

The first girl to come up is Wynter, a girl with brown hair and brown eyes, she is a badass and will do anything to protect her friends. The next girl is Vaughn, who has blond hair and blue eyes, she's very clumsy. Her clumsiness could be fatal, or maybe save her life. The next girl is Maya who is a girl with brown hair and brown eyes. She is very confident she'll win, but maybe confidence isn't key in this case. The next girl is Olivia, she has a fohawk and dark brown eyes. She seems sweet on the outside, but is a total jerkon the inside. The last girl is Denise, she has shoulder length purple hair and walnut colored eyes, she is really clumsy, sweet, and annoying to the point where it's annoying and maybe even fatal. As they make their way up on stage and are greeted by Michael and taken to their room to talk.

"Okay, last but certainly not least is the last section, the Calum girls." She puts her hand in the jar which is filled with the names of all the Calum girls and picks out five. "And the names of the five girls are Melanie, Alice, Alyssa, Jewel, and Lynne."

Then, like all the other girls, besides Jillian, they walk in a line to the stage. The first girl is Alice, she has dark brown hair, and brown eyes. Everyone in the entire section thinks that she'll win, but that may or may not be the case. The second girl is Melanie, she has really long black hair with red highlights and hazel eyes. She murdered her father, who was a blacksmith, for unknown reasons and was just let out of jail and carries a knife that she named Cheerios. Which if you make fun of the name, she will use it. The next girl is Alyssa, who has long brown hair that she normally wears in a braid. She's pretty, but sneaky, and hates animals. The last two girls are twins, Lynne and Jewel, they both have strawberry blond hair and green eyes, and they're the kind of twins that do everything together. They only want to be in the competition "just for the fun of it" without realizing that one, or both, of them will die.

Out of all twenty of those girls, only four will survive and win their life and the love of their life. Nobody knows who will win, and who will die. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.