Intro

Please read, it's not an A/N. It's a genuine issue that is very prominent in high schools all over the world.

stereotype
ˈstɛrɪə(ʊ)tʌɪp,ˈstɪərɪə(ʊ)tʌɪp/
noun
1.
a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing.
"the stereotype of the woman as the carer"
synonyms: standard/conventional image, received idea, cliché, hackneyed idea, formula
"the stereotype of the alcoholic as a down-and-out vagrant"

Let's go over this one last time.

Cheerleaders-
The cheerleaders look perfect, not a hair out of place. Their attitude- bubbly. They like to wear short skirts and tight skirts. They are emotionally evil and physically weak. They like to pick on girls who are innocent and sweet. Ooh, especially the 'good girl' who always tries to steal her 'bad boy'. No cheerleaders can't be nice those evil blonde haired and blue eyes Witches are everything wrong with the world.

Bad boys-
Bad boys always wear leather jackets, they have had a troubled childhood. They were probably your childhood bully and now in high school they are either your lonely social outcast that all girls lust over. Or they are your annoying popular jock who all girls lust over. Constant-lusting girls.
Bad boy does horrible things-drink, smoke has tattoos(because in this world having tattoos is badass), is secretly a street fighter or/and racer, sleeps with all the girls. The girls end up being called sluts and are considered 'annoying ' while the bad boy is now 'the playboy.
The bad boy has beautiful blonde/black/brown curly hair with green/blue/chocolate brown eyes and can get any girl he wants(which he does).
Bad boys are secretly sweet teddy bears and make you forget all the bulling and wrong things that they have done because of their very attractive face.

Nerds-
Good girls who hate the bad boy and the mean girl(cheerleader) for sleeping around with people. But in the end falls for the bad boy-because he is a teddy bear and it was the mean girls fault all the time anyway.
They score amazingly well in exams and tutor bad boys in their free time, they also have a very attractive and popular guy as a best friend who 1)has a crush on good girl. 2) has a crush on good girl's BFF. 3)is gay.
They have beautiful bodies and faces but insist on calling themselves 'ugly'.
Good boys-manipulated by the mean girl to embarrass good girl.

Emo kids-
Eyeliner, black clothes, low voice, interested in death, love skulls and prefer not to communicate with other human beings.

Jocks-
Stupid idiots who are buff, like the good girl to pose as competition.

The list goes on and on and on.

Are the descriptions accurate?

No.
Cheerleaders don't have to be bitches, they don't have to wear tight clothes, they don't have to be blonde and they cannot be physically weak.
Cheerleaders are very strong due to the various flips and jumps they have to do. They can beat the frigging crap out of you.

Good girls can be mean snobbish idiots, they can be serial killers for all you know. But they can also be good at sports.

Bad boys are almost always never nice. They're just pricks. Let's face it.
Most of them anyway.

Why do they exist?
Because human beings are scared. They are scared to be different. They are scared to be unique. They are scared to be themselves.

They are weak little cowards.
Accurate enough for you?

So, by basic instinct. Choose a club that best suits your abilities and then- follow.

Not a blonde, OMG how can you be a brunette cheerleader? Dye you hair immediately. Not a bimbo? We'll train you. It's you stereotype. You've got to perfect it.

You're a nerd? How dare you play sports.
You're a boy? How dare you like boys.
You're a girl? How dare you like girls.

You're a girl who likes to sleep around? Slut.
You're a boy who likes to sleep around? Playboy.

Stereotypes exist because of us. Our fault. Our responsibility.
They exist because teenagers have major self esteem issues. Why find out who you are, when you could be someone else?

-8-

The filler-
Is one such stereotype. These are the kids who chose to follow a certain group, but they didn't get accepted. They weren't 'good enough.' They weren't 'stereotypical enough' may be more accurate.

Not smart enough, not pretty enough, and not rude enough. So they just became substitutes. Fillers.
Come on don't act innocent. You've all got that one friend who isn't really your friend. The filler, "oh- my friend can't make it to the mall! I'll just call what's-her-name."
Yes, that friend.

So, I Akira Smith 'the filler'
Your resident substitute. Available anytime all the time. Cause I'm just so bloody goddamn desperate.
Right?

Not anymore. I'm breaking the stereotypes. All of them, until no other kid is forced to be someone they're not and until I don't get revenge on all of them for using me.

This story isn't about a nice girls with morals. It's about an angry girl with calculated ideas and a plot for revenge.