3]Totally into you

*unedited*
Plz let me know of any typos and grammar mistakes-by leaving a comment where the error has been made.

I shouldn't get attached to anyone or anything-when in the end I'm going to have to let them go.

I sound so bloody I melodramatic .

I sat beside cora on my bed staring into the to while I stared at the screen of my phone that displayed her name.

I'm royally screwed aren't I?

I concentrated on to the screen hoping that the name will change - because logic is overrated.

Guess what?
It didn't .

There has to be a way - I glanced back at cora who was deeply engrossed into the movie .  She lay on her stomach as she swung her feet up and down .

What if I play Cupid?
Ha! Like that's going to work.

It might! I fought back - great ,I'm talking to myself now exactly what I need .

It won't work . It only work in cliché movies - in reality the bad boy NEVER falls for the good girl .

How ironic - breaking stereotypes and making clichés -

Me- let's do it .

ZD- bring her to Daniels party on Saturday- that's when the game starts.

Me- can we not call it a game -
Also I'll have to ask her whether she's free.

ZD- I'll call it whatever the hell I want to-
And I don't care if she's free or not - just get her there .

Me- didn't get laid today or something?
Sound like a girl on her period .

ZD- atleast I Can get laid smith - can't say the same about you though.

Me- NOW you're back to your old self ? So bloody moody Donavan.

ZD- better get her there smith.

I let out a strangled groan of annoyance - this obviously caused cora to snap her head at me causing her hair to spin.

"What happened?"she asked in a tone that was laced with humour.

"Are you laughing at me Cora Ellen?" I asked her steering that topic away from what i was originally thinking about.

"You sounded exactly like a zombie from the movie." She stated while pointing at the screen- worst comeback ever. At least I could say that I was changing the good girl- something was going according to plan. Well that was what I liked to believe.

That's all cora is right ,A plan?

My smile slipped off my face but I soon covered it up. At the edge of my mind I knew this question will have to be answered at some point .

It's all a game ... Right?

A plot - my chance at revenge?

Can we dismiss the fact that I was weak enough to put question marks at the end?

~+~

The week flew by and I decided working on two stereotypes at one time is the best I could do.

Cora continued sitting with me - while Christi continued to ruin cora's reputation.

Well she tried, but Cora was clean. Completely clean. No parties, no drama no nothing .