5]Cora Ellennn...

*unedited*

Honesty. It wasn't a problem to me before,I had nothing to hide. I was bare for the world- an open book, so easy to read. I told my mother everything, I never said no to anyone.

The reason I can't tell my mother who I used to share everything with- my plan?

Yes, and what exactly am I going to say to her- hey, mom? I just realised that I was a filler and now I want revenge on everyone that used me. I also want to break the solid stereotypes in our school so other people don't go through what i did. Oh, and you know Cora? My new friend that you love? Ya.  She's part of the plan - and I'm going to have to sacrifice her in Order  to break the stereotype of the bad boy - who wants revenge on her for some unknown reason and is probably going to hurt her enough for her to forget about me as a friend.

For some reason, I don't think she'll be very supportive of this plan.(note the sarcasm)

As our car closed up on the house -  which emitted pounding music, teens covered the front lawn-some drunk-some not. Somewhere else a fight erupted, followed by an array of cheers. In the shadows hid couples making their way up the house. I grimaced as we walked onto the driveway of the mansion-the foul smell of things which I would rather not find out invaded my nostrils.

Cora wore a floral dress that finished an inch above her knee with cuts around the waist and at the back- and wore it with a half leather jacket that reached her last rib - paired with ankle length black heel boots.

(You have no idea how much time it took me- to convince her to get into this dress)

I myself was wearing black skinny jeans and a blue and white crop top. Today was about Cora- I didn't need to stand out.

We went around any obstacles across the front garden of the house - close to the pounding music that was sure to leave me little bit more deaf than when I began. Cora seemed to be shrinking away from the house due to the sound - pressing her ear against her shoulder.

When we stood at the front door- my eyes skimmed through the huge room. The air was humid and the house furniture seemed to have been placed against the walls. Above us a banner saying,'HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY DAN' hung lowly. Did I forget to mention the uncountable number of teenagers that danced(and did other things) under the make-shift colourful Lights.

I felt Cora' s hand slip out of mine," Akira, I can't do this- this is not me- this dress-this place. I don't belong here."

I felt a pang of sympathy and guilt," how do you know that you don't belong- when you've never tried?" I countered. She sighed heavily as a reply.

I reluctantly dragged her into the huge crowd-looking for Zane and his squad. To a far corner of the room cheers erupted-must be a game or a fight or anything to entertain the minds of half brain dead teenagers.
I had a feeling that it was exactly where Zane would be.