2]Bad boys aren't loyal-but im no better

Loyalty .
It comes from the most unexpected places and people .

Sometimes you don't find it where you'd expect to find it- and sometimes if you're lucky, then you'll find it in places you never expected it to be .

7 letters of importance- without these 7 letters there will be no relationships, no treaties , no love.

I never expected loyalty from the girl who sat beside me at the moment - Cora Ellen .

The same Cora Ellen who I avoided for years .
The Cora Ellen was on my list of stereotypes to break .

Cora sat beside me deeply engrossed in her burger - a trait that most the girls I had followed never possessed - the capability to eat ... Actual food ... Well, actual food that was not grass-
Well you get the point .

If Cora Ellen was willing to sacrifice for me - someone she just met- then I was willing to sacrifice for her. Not trust-not yet ,but someday maybe.

~+~

I couldn't only work on Cora all day - I will bring her to my side but slowly over the days - I had to work on other stereotypes.

The bad boy player.

We have all heard about those right- those incredibly good looking guys that cause girls to fall all over them -
Those incredibly good looking guys that have been with half the schools female population.
Those incredibly good looking guys that love breaking hearts?

we had three of those in our school .
1] Daniel Harrison
2]Zane Donavan
3] Ryan o'neil

Out of these - Daniel
Was too hard to change , ryan was a total jerk who I will never work with-that leaves Zane Donavan .

Zane Donavan was also the most annoying boy, ever .

I couldn't change any Of the guys - I knew that , they loved what they did and they loved the gossip and girls around them .

So no that was not my plan , I'm sorry if you were expecting me to make Zane Donavan fall for me -this book is not that , it's so much more.

I was going to win Zane Donavan any girl he wanted if he could stay with that girl for the next two months.

Was I pushing it? I was , but then I'm not going to admit that.

I checked my watch while tapping my foot on the deserted parking lot floor- my patience was running thin .

The sound of footsteps echoed across the deserted basement of Excalibur high, just as I was about to turn a voice spoke,"Akira Smith , you called? I suppose it was for Christi ,victora or sasha?" I turned to face him - a smirk decorated his face while I kept a plain face."tell them Im not free this week."

The nerve of this boy

Have you ever felt like hitting someone so hard that even their hair and nails hurt?

No ? Well I certainly have.

"Shut up Donavan, not everything I do has to about those girls - and not every thing someone wants to talk to you about, is girls."

Much to my disappointment his smirk still graced his lips .
"Go on." He said

"I'm here to make a deal."

"A deal?"

Yes, are you deaf? But I can't say that now can I?,"yes ."

" how much money do you need ?" I ask , because I know that he has been going around collecting money -but let me tell you -Zane Donavan is not someone who you would call poor.