Day at the Beach❤️

It was 8:00 the next morning when my alarm clock went off, waking me up from a deep sleep. I turned over on my side with a perplexed look on my face. I asked myself where is Timothy? I sit up as the agonizing feeling of blood rushing to my head, making me feel woozy and dizzy. I stand up, walk out of my room, and enter a room fulfilled with a delicious scent of bacon and eggs. I grab a glass of water and walk back to my room. I sit on my bed with a tired look on my face and turn on the television. Of course my favorite show, Spongebob is on, and just starting. As the theme song plays I grab a blanket and snuggle up in my bed.

All of a sudden, as I'm watching the tv, a rock was purposely pelted against my window making a clanking sound to get my attention. I stand on my bed an look down, there he is Timothy throwing rocks at my window.

I smile and mouth the words, "Hold on, I'll be right there."

He nods and points down to the ground. I jump of my bed excited to see him. I open the door slowly trying very hard to not make a sound, I tip toe through the hallway passing the bathroom and Ramona's room. She isn't in her room, where is she? I peek my head around the corner. SHIT, she is in the kitchen making breakfast. I rush to the front door, glancing back and fourth at Ramona and the door lock. Right as I'm about to shut the door she catches me.

I whisper to myself, "Fuck!"

She squeals, "Oh Heather, is that you?"

I squint my eyes and yell, "Yeah it's me, I'm just going to go walk along the beach and get some fresh air, I'll be back in a while!"

I shut the door, not giving her a chance to deny me. I run in my shorty shorty, tube top, and flip flops around the beach looking for Timothy.

I spot him skipping rocks into the ocean as he sat on the sand. I look at him, he looks at me. He stands up holding his arms out, it seems to me that he is waiting for a hug. I some what check him out grinning as my dimples shine through my face. I run. I run to him smiling and jump in his arms. I'm sort of short, so as he lightly lifts me off the ground my body length is too short for my feet to touch the sand. He gives me a comforting hug as he spins me around. Just like any girl would ever want.

He sets me down gently as his warm hands circle my hips as his hands find his way to my waist. I wrap my hands around his neck and lay my head against his chest. It was like our bodies fit once again. I stood there with my head buried in his arms, as I look up at his admirable face. Our faces slowly started to collide with passion as our lips touched. It was magical, we held it for what felt like minutes as my heart raced with happiness. After the kiss, we kissed again, and again. His lips slowly faded away into a nibble on my neck. After that, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the ocean with him. We swam out to the deeper section where I couldn't touch. As I struggled to keep above the surface, he grabs my hands and helps me up by holding my waist in place.

He looks at me with a sexy grin and says, " Baby, I'm all yours."

The only thing I could do was smile, me body rushed with prosperity. I was in love. The thing was I barely knew him, I just met him yesterday and I'm already falling for him, but guess what I DONT GIVE A FUCK!

We entertain each other by splashing water, laughing, and kissing every few minutes as our body's trembled because the water temperature.

He asked me, "Do you want to get out now?"

I replied, "Let's take a walk."

As we walk to shore he moves his way towards me putting his arm around my shoulder as he grabs my hand. All of a sudden, I remind myself that I need to go check in. I just had to kill the moment, Stupid me.

Anyways, I slowly pull away from his strong grip saying, "meet me here around nine o' clock okay?"

He says, "Alright babe, nine it is."

I run towards my house with a huge grin on my face. I could tell he was watching me, but I don't care. As I reach my house I open the door peeking around corners avoiding Ramona. The coast is clear, so I book it to my room and shut the door when I arrive with a surprise sitting on my bed giving me "the look." I think to myself, FUCK she was watching me the whole time, now I'm going to never going to be able to see him again. I thought wrong.