Black & Blue

I know this seems very blunt, but she died. The nurse lays a blanket over Ramona's body and and carries her away on her hospital bed as Auburn and I get ready to leave. She violently latches her arm to mine pulling me away from Phil, as tears roll down our faces. Without saying a word, we walk out of the hospital and sit on the benches outside. Auburn lays her hands on her head to sob as she stretched her fingers through her hair. I try to comfort her by putting my hand on her back, but she just wouldn't stop crying. All of a sudden Phil stomps out of the hospital in rage.

He runs up to Auburn an grabs her hair viscously and yells, "YOU DID THIS YOU STUPID BITCH!"

She looks at him with fear in her eyes while he throws her around into a brick wall, just like a rag doll.

She begins to bawl as blood down her face, Phil vigorously punches her in the face several times as she tries to block him.

I stood there in shock for a split second when I finally got my head out of my ass to realize that that was my sister, and I need to do something!

In that split second, I begin to study what is happening. Usually when a bruise forms, it takes a day or so to actually show. This time, that wasn't the case. On Auburns body she was black and blue all over, she soon became unconscious, he legs began to give out when all of a sudden. She was not he floor, with blood scattered all over the place.

I grab and ash tray that sets beside the benches outside, I run over to him, and jump on his back. I begin to strenuously hit him in the face. He struggles to pull me off, but I was on a roll.

I yell, "KARMA'S A BITCH HUH?"

When Auburn came conscious, she ran for help with a slight limp, but thankfully security was already on their way. One police man pulled me off of him, and one police man pulled out the nun chucks . He whipped his arm back and began to beat Phil due to his poor cooperation.

A nurse rushed outside to help Auburn.

The police man hand cuffed Phil as he payed on the ground like a little pussy. What's weird is they let me go with Auburn.

One of the nurses said, "If you wouldn't have jumped on him, Auburn probably would have died, You're very lucky."

I look at her in confidence and whisper, "She's going to be okay."

She smiles at me with confidence as we entered her room.