Part 1 - Be mine

His rough strong hand stroked the back of her head, having just made love an extensive amount of times, having been separated for far too long. It was relatively hard to see each other when they weren't on tour, that being one of the main reasons Lindsey was so pushy with Stevie putting new songs on to the album. He knew that she wanted space, wanted time to think, wanted to make sure that she wanted this with him again, but it was taking too long for comfort. At least he still knew that he had her physically and emotionally, it only being seconds before his clothes had hit the floor.

She groaned a little as she tossed her leg over his, having been sleeping on his chest, switching to the other side of her face to avoid the light from the window. He smiled, looking down at her sex hair, all roughly tangled from an earlier embrace. Stevie was still able to give him the best sex possible, never a session that left him unsatisfied. Why was it that he was married to a woman twenty-seven years younger than him but still a woman that was twenty-eighty years older than said wife, was the epitome of desire?  Everything down to her smell was alluring, especially after sex, the hormones that excreted from her skin mixing with her perfume. Delicious.

Playing around on his phone while Stevie got in her afternoon nap, he made sure to text his wife to let her know that he wouldn't be home as soon as thought, making up a story that he had an unexpected visitor down at the studio. It was only then that Stevie placed her hand in front of the phone screen, making eye contact with him as he grinned.

"I swear, Lindsey, sometimes you are as bad as a millennial with that electronic device."

Chuckling, Lindsey hit send then set the phone back down on the dresser, sliding back down the headboard and in to her arms. "Says the woman that just orgasmed from an electronic device."

Rolling her eyes, she scoffed. "Lindsey, that is highly different than a cellphone."

"But it does  vibrate," raising a finger and attacking her neck, Stevie laughing heartily.

"I've never orgasmed  from a cellphone, Lindsey," nipping at his lower lip as his body crushed hers, kissing her roughly.

"Why don't you let me show you?" raising an eyebrow as he reached for his phone, Stevie already protesting as he found the settings, putting it on vibrate.

"Lindsey, don't you dare!" holding a hand up as he had her arms pinned above her head, running his phone down her thigh as for some reason her legs willingly opened. He pressed it to her center, her swollen moist center, hitting the right spot as she actually let out a moan.

"How is that, huh? Not so bad for technology now, is it?" hovering above her and watching the expressions on her face, the sound of his phone muffled between her thighs.

"Oh, Lindsey, you fvcker...Oh..."  eyes shut, mouth hanging open, feeling the intensity of the vibration.

"You'll never be with out a cellphone again, will you?" keeping it against her clit, not taking long as she bucked, crying out obscenities as he removed the phone from her body. "Nice," looking at the liquid that covered his black phone case, rubbing it against his chest. "I'll never look at my phone or any phone for that matter in any other way again."

"I hate you," Stevie expressed out of breath, one arm covering her eyes.

"Mmm, no, you don't," propping himself up on one elbow, running his fingertips down her shivering abdomen, across her pubic bone.

"You're right, I don't," removing her arm from her eyes, taking in a long breath as she sighed.

"What are you thinking about?" Lindsey asked as he moved closer, gripping her hip.