Part 2 - Our battlefield

At this point, Lindsey was afraid to let Stevie know that his wife was pregnant again; her reaction would not be pleasent. He stared at the divorce papers in his hand while he sat in his studio bunker, smoking on a joint, which was something he only did now if he was stressed. If only Stevie would have accepted his proposal months ago, they would not be in this position, and now he had to figure out what he'd do with another child in the picture...

Stevie readied herself for Lindsey, wearing a black push up bra with matching panties, throwing a beautiful red silk robe over herself. Her makeup was darker and sexier, nothing she would wear in public anymore; lots of black eyeliner and bright red lips.

These last few days had Stevie flying high, even starting to write again, which the band would be appreciative! Who knew that what was holding her back was actually her feelings for Lindsey? The mess they were in. Maybe with his divorce and marrying him, she would become a brand new person...

Pulling up to her condo, which he had called her earlier that day, wanting to stop by to spend a few hours. Stevie was actually thinking he was going to be spending the night but he hadn't made any promises, had even cut the conversation short because he didn't want to talk about the divorce. How heartbreaking it would be for the two of them once he let the new secret out, not knowing how the reaction would be. Actually, he knew what the reaction was going to be but was trying to prolong it as long as possible!

Lindsey knocked on her door, it slowly opening as she leaned up against the doorway, his eyes trailing her from the black stilettos to the long wavy blonde hair that flowed around her. What a beauty!

"Expecting someone?" he asked with a lick of his lips, stepping in to her condo as she closed the door behind them. He was thrilled with how she was presenting herself, absolutely sexy! "You are...Mmm...Baby, come here," hands on her hips and taking her lips in a long sultry kiss. "God, I love this," squeezing her bottom, pressing her body closer to his. "You are every bit of my desire," whispering in her ear as she chuckled, feeling up his chest.

"I wanted to celebrate with you appropriately," working the buttons of his shirt, smoothing the fabric from his shoulders as she bent her knees to bite a nipple. "Mmm, Linds, I think you may have to take me."

With out another word, Lindsey grabbed her by the shoulders, pressing her against the door as he was somehow able to lift her up around him. "I will take you wherever you want to go," holding her up by her bottom, biting down on her neck as she whimpered, hands in his hair. Stevie's shoes fell to the floor with a clunk as they both laughed. "I guess you didn't need those anyway," nipping at her bottom lip, opening his mouth to cover hers.

"Oh, Linds,"  pushing her head back in to the door, "...I want to fvck but I don't think I can do it this way anymore."

"I couldn't help myself - you're just that damn sexy," wrapping her arms around his neck as he began to head for her bedroom, holding her safely to his chest as her head hung over his shoulder to stare at his bottom. Even in his jeans, though he never had much of an ass, it looked good.

"Mmm, you little devil," she spoke low and raspy, placed on the end of her bed as her legs went around his waist again. He ran his hands up and down the inside of her thighs, kissing her long and slow, a gasp from her lips once he departed. "Are you going to be a tiger for me?" growling with her nails scratching his chest. "You know how much I like it when you are...bad..." biting her lip and leaning back some, Lindsey working the sash to her robe.

"You have no idea how bad  I want it," opening her robe to hiss at her, waving his hand in front of his face. "Ouch, I'm already burning."

"I guess I look good?" bringing one of her feet up to graze his groin.