Chapter 9

I need to thank you all for 400 reads on the first book, and 133 on this one! It has actually been and 400 for a day, but I forgot to thank you! It does mean a lot, and yes, I am going to say that every time. Anyways guys, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

~Eevee's POV~

I decided to record a vlog, featuring Ethan. He needed credit, too. I pull out my camera while we were in the car.

"Hey guys, Eevee here, and I have very special news! I am going to post an irl music video today, and I am really excited for it. Ethan here though, I couldn't have done it without him." I swing the camera around to face him. "Say hi Ethan!"

"Uh, hi!" He smiles while looking at the road,

"That is my cousin, by the way. He is pretty cool. But uh, yeah! Music video in a few hours probably, I have to put it all together and stuff, then we should be good! I will see you all later!" I closed the camera.

"So, what was that?" Ethan asked.

"Oh, that was a v-log (when I spell it like that it means they are saying VEE LOG), just letting them meet you, and announcing the music video. They really like the irl videos."

"What does irl mean?" Gawsh, he doesn't know tech talk. 

"It means in-real-life. We don't have those very often, us having gaming channels. But I guess because I sing sometimes I have more irl stuff."

"Oh, ok!" He said happily. That 'oh, ok' is different than the 'oh,ok" s that I get from Mike. Huh.

~Time Skip~ 

I just finished editing together the video. It has views of the city, me recording the song, playing the guitar, and singing outside, but I wouldn't use the outside audio, of course. I had already posted the vlog, that was easy. I showed Ethan the finished product, and I uploaded it.

~Mitch's POV~

Eevee posted a vlog, and I watched it, like I always watch what she posts the very first second she uploads it. I miss her so much. She introduces her cousin, and she seems happy. I wasn't expecting that. But I am glad.

A few hours later she posts the video. It looks like a Hollywood directed one.

She's watching the taxi driver, he pulls away

She's been locked up inside her apartment a hundred days

She says, Yeah he's still coming, just a little but late

He got stuck at the laundromat, washing his cape

She's just watching the clouds roll by as they spell her name, like Lois Lane

And she smiles, oh the way she smiles

She's talking to angels, counting the stars

Making a wish on a passing car

She's dancing with stangers, falling apart

Waiting for superman to pick her up

In his arms------ (It is drawn out), is his arms------

Waiting for Superman

She's out on the corner trying to catch a glimpse, nothing's making sense

She's been chasing an answer, a sign lost in the abyss, this Metropolis

She says, Yeah he's still coming. just a little but late

He got stuck at the Five and Dime, saving the day

She says, If life was a movie then it wouldn't end like this, left without a kiss

Still, she smiles, oh the way she smiles

Chorus

To lift her up, and take her anywhere

To show her hove, and climbing through the air

Save her now, before it's too late tonight

Oh, like a speeding light, and she smiles

Chorus

Bridge (Just bold)

She's waiting for Superman

And then it was over. It was probably the best music video I have ever seen. I watched the vlog she put at the end of it (don't worry, I didn't include this before).

"I think I am going to dedicate this song to my family back home. Really cheesy I know, but you guys were my Superman, from the orphanage, from the bullies, and from everything that wanted to hurt me. I couldn't ask for anyone better. I miss you guys!" And it ended. 

"I miss you, too." I whispered at the screen.

~Author's Note~

Sorry for the short chapter. I can't even type right now. I don't know why, but it is taking me forever. But yeah. Can you tell me how you like it? Because I am still timid about this, I don't know if it is just me not being confident in my skill of writing, or it is just bad. So yeah. Anyways guys, I hope you all enjoyed this installment of Abused without BajanCanadian, take care.