Chapter 7

Lets just say that I am very tired, and my computer crashed before I could save the chapter. Poop. I had to clean my room D:. It wasn't pretty, let me tell you that much. And now I am rambling about randomness. Welcome to my life. Anyways guys, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

~Eevee's POV~

At least I had answers. I should probably Tweet that Mike isn't just being mean to be mean, and that there are some family problems involved. Once I did that I went to my computer to view the comments on all f the recent videos. The Minecraft ones we pretty simple, some people quoted their favorite line. I like reading the comments, and the negative ones usually don't faze me, because my fans always back me up. It is cute. The comments for the singing were a lot different though.

There was some just surface comments, but the others were pretty personal, and it really made me feel better. 'You have a beautiful voice, I really hope you make it through this!' and 'You really make my day! Whenever I feel down I can just come here! Never stop playing!' Gawsh I love my fans. I smiled. They always made me feel better.

I had an idea. I grabbed my guitar and headed back up to the roof with my camera. This was going to be a bit of a thank you video. 

"Er, hey guys, I am dedicating this song to you and everyone back home." 

I began to strum, gathering the lyrics in my head.

Hold on to me as we go

As we roll down this unfamiliar road

And although this wave is stinging as along

Just know your not alone, 'cause I'm gonna make this place your home

Settle down; it'll all be clear

Don't pay no mind to the demons; they fill you with fear

The trouble it might drag you down, if yo get lost you can always be found

Just know your not alone, 'cause I'm gonna make this place your home

Ooh, ooh oh oh x6

Ah, aah ah ah x6 (I don't really know how this part goes :P)

Chorus

"Look guys, I know that not everyone's life at home is as good as you want it to be, just keep your head up high, I am just returning the favor back to you guys, the comments and feedback make me feel so much better, and I love you guys for sticking by me. That goes for all my subscribers, even if you haven't yet. If I made you laugh, or at least put a smile on your face, or made you stop feeling sad, then my mission is accomplished. I love you guys, and I'll see you all later!"

I ended the recording, uploaded it to my channel, and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

~Author's Note~

Sorry for the really short chapter, and that it is up so late. But I want to thank you all for 400 reads on the first book, and 88 on this one. I really don't have anything else to say here. At all. It has been uneventful today. Anyways guys, I hope you all enjoyed this installment of Abused without BajanCanadian, take care.