Epiclogue

First of all I would like to thank you for so many reads, comments, and favorites, it really has made a huge difference. This is going to be bye for now, as this is the final installment, but I have a Quotev account, and a few stories on there. I will do my best to put another story out here, but it probably will not be a romance, I am terrible at those. So thank you for all of the support!

~Eevee's POV~

Mike was sent to prison for 5 years (Idk how long it would really be) and Ethan enjoys living with Team Crafted. My fans were thrilled that I was back, and was either sympathetic or raging at the new updated Draw My Life.

We convinced Ethan to make a YouTube channel after  few months of begging, pleading,and bribing. He is currently at 1.5 million subscribers, having the same reaction I did at Minecon.

Nothing really has changed, not that I wanted it to. I graduated months before I was supposed to, thanks to homeschooling. We didn't talk about Mike, but I knew we were going to have to, when he got out of prison. He would want to talk to Ethan, but we would cross that bridge when we got there.

Oh, I thought you would like to know this, I found Stephanie. Well, I ran into her when I was walking, she was drunk. I walked her home, where her foster mom greeted her, looking very disappointed. I found it amusing. The mom looked very strict.

I looked back to PAX, where I thought my life was at its end. These people saved my life 4 times. From the orphanage, from the bullies, from Mike, and from myself. So I would be dead 4 times over. Not to mention the countless comments I have read saying how they were the only people that were keeping them on their feet. Heroes in disguise, I guess you could say. I would.

I still find myself pinching my arm, making sure it wasn't a dream, I'm not still a 13 year old orphan. I think I still partly am that 13 year old girl, but I'm not scared anymore. I found where I belong, and nothing is going to change that.

~Author's Note~

That was deep. I feel accomplished. I really hope you all enjoyed these stories, and from the comments I see that so many of you have! It really does make me fangirl when I read them. I just want to thank you guys for everything! I mean, over 3 thousand reads, OH MAH GAWD. Ok I'm good. I hope you all enjoyed the final installment of Abused without BajanCanadian, and the final book of Adopted by BajanCanadian, take care.

Still fangirling a week later....