Chapter 17

Just want to thank you all for so many reads and support, it does mean so much :3. Thanks for being understanding of why I'm not writing so much, I'm feeling a bit more creative right now, so I am taking advantage of it :3. I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

~Eevee's POV~

We were at signing at PAX, like usual. Pictures and signing T-shirts. I was having fun, more than I had in months. When we were finished I grabbed my backpack and when to get food. While we walked I put my backpack on, but my arm kept getting caught on the strap. Ty reached over and helped, and my arm made it through, but my sleeve didn't. His eyes caught my forearm and he gasped.

Everyone turned towards him, then to me. My face got red and I ran.

~Time Skip~

My tears had dried. The wind on my face made me forget what had just happened. They found out. I walked to the edge of the building. Thoughts filled my head.

They hate you now. Mike was right, you are worthless. No one cares anymore.

I was a step away. 4 stories down would end it right? It would be better than facing them.

"Eevee?" I whirled around. It wasn't Mitch. It was Jerome.

"How'd you know I'd be up here?"

"Mitch told me."

"Oh." Jerome started to walk towards me.

"Why?" He stopped 5 feet from me. I ran up to him and cried into his shirt. He didn't say anything else, and neither did I. He just hugged me. I don't think anyone has hugged me in months. It has an effect on you. I calmed down enough to tell him what had happened over the past 8 months.

"Eevee, why didn't you call the cops?"

"What if they don't get the evidence? They would have to interrogate him, then they would have to let him go. He'd probably kill me. Please don't tell them!" I looked up in panic. If anyone told the cops Mike would definitely kill me.

"Ok, I won't but I have to tell everyone else."

"O-ok."

~Author's Note~

You know that creative motivation I had? It lasted for about a sentence. I wrote stuff anyways, and this is what happens when I don't know what to write. My apologies. That was a terrible chapter -_-. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this installment of Abused without BajanCanadian, take care.