Kiss him or bite him. (part 2)

Baz woke up with Simon's arms draped across his shoulder.

He could feel Simon's warm lips against his hair and his morning breath on his neck.He lay there a few minutes trying to soak in the other boy's warmth , trying to make sense of last night's events , trying to calm down his pounding heart.

Simon must've heard him 'cause he opened his eyes and tilted his head to get a better look at Baz. He looked confused for a moment , then broke into a disarming smile.

"What are you doing ? " Simon asked. Baz had heard Simon's morning voice before , it was low and raspy like he had a sore throat. The sun was shining through the window. They had forgotten to shut it last night , they had forgotten about a lot of things last night.

"Trying to figure out how to get up without being impaled ," Baz said moving away Simon's arm. He sat up next to him while Simon buried his head in the pillow. Baz watched the muscles in Simon's shoulders shift as he stretched one arm above his head with other sprawled beneath him. He let his eyes follow the line down his spine , Simon's back was a constellation of freckles and moles. He picked up a pillow and threw it at his head.

"You're on my bed Snow , " he said as Simon sat up across him.

"I slept on your bed the entire night , " Simon said rubbing his eyes.

"Well , it's morning now , " Baz said as he got up and pulled he shirt on , leaving the buttons open. He started to move his bed back to the side.

"Are you gonna move it back now ?" Simon asked , crawling onto his side.

"Do you plan to commandeer my bed as well now ? " Baz asked tilting his head while he arranged his pillows.

Simon grimaced , " No , I was just....wondering if after last night you still..." he shook his head , " Nothing."

Baz looked at Simon and regretted having said that , he didn't know how he was suppose to act after last night. Did he just pretend nothing ever happened and go along being the villain or could he now admit his feeling to Simon. No , Baz decided , he would never admit his feelings , he'd decided on that along time ago when he thought Simon and him could get nowhere , but maybe now ....maybe now there was a chance . A chance that maybe Baz and Simon wouldn't have to fight each other. Maybe more , Baz liked the idea of more.

"We can push them back tonight , " Baz said looking at his bed , " If you want."

Simon smiled at him and got up to climb over his bed . He was on his knees in front of Baz and pulled him forward by his shirt , taking both his hands in his and bringing them to his mouth. Simon kissed Baz's fingertips and Baz looked at his eyes , searching for an answer .Maybe this was an answer . Simon laced their fingers together and held their hands out , in front , like they were about to play London bridge.

"I like it like this , " he said as he slowly laid down on the bed , fingers laced , pulling the other boy on top of him. Baz pinned his hands on either side of his face and leaned over him.

"Like what ? " Baz asked moving his face closer to Simon , making their noses touch against each other softly.

" You and me , " Simon whispered , " like this." He brought his lips up and kissed Baz. Baz could feel Simon's warm lips on his , brushing softly against his own . He could feel every cell in his body ignite. This is what it was like to kiss Simon Snow , like a million flames had been lit in your soul.

*

They showered and headed down to the dining hall together , for now they'd decided that they would keep it a secret , just until they thought it was safe. They had spent half their childhood making a show of how much they hated each other , maybe they could do it a bit longer.