~2~

Darkness is what Marinette can see right now but she can still hear all the medics rushing and shouting at each other to get this then she steadily opened her eyes and peeked bright light flashed her eyes and quickly closed them back.

"She's waking up!" A doctor said once Marinette adjusted the sight of her eyes she looks around to find out she is in a room filled with doctors the smell of medicine and chemical filled her nose and wrinkled it she looks down then she found out she was in a green hospital gown,and on a very hard bed.

"I'm glad your awake miss we were worried that you were never gonna wake up" the doctor said kindly but what Marinette didn't realize he emphasized the word wake up but she just ignored it and replied "Yeah I'm fine what happened?" She said confused "Well young lady we had just been informed that you ran outside and towards the street I guess you got distracted you didn't see the car coming the doctor said before he quickly added "also there is a young man by the name of Adrien agreste waiting for you outside should I bring him in?

"Adrien what is he doing here?" Marinette thought.

"Um yeah sure bring him in," she said while sitting uptake doctor left to go retreat Adrien. Everything was quiet around her the only noises she could hear was the heart monitor next to her and the footsteps right outside her hospital room Marinette was collecting all the thoughts she had in her mind for what's going on right now then something hit her she remembers now "I only see you as a friend" sadness clouds her mind now "Am I not good enough for him?" She whispered softly to herself her thought broke out when she heard a faint knock at the door.

Knock! Knock!

And then in came Adrien "hey Mari" he smiles softly "hey" she croaked "I got you flowers" he said holding a beautiful bouquet of red roses "ok" Marinette said and looked away, Adrien sighed and put them next to the table "listen I'm sorry for saying that to you I felt guilty and worried about you" she turned around and looked up at him fully "it really hurt me inside I loved you Adrien! I really cared for Adrien am I NOT enough for you?!?" Marinette said she couldn't hold her emotions so she started sobbing a river of tears ran down her really pale cheeks Adrien looked hurt and looked down.

"Look I am really sorry Marinette I rejected you because I was scared that I will loose, I had a mom that loves me each and everyday until one day she disappeared and my father he barley's pays attention heck I don't think he even think I exist!" He said sadly Marinette was shocked she felt bad for Adrien " I just wanted love Mari will you give me another chance" he said with love in his eye's as he softly grabbed her hand and rubbed the top of it with his thumbs.

She looked up blushing and said "yes yes I will!" She said and thrower her arms around Adrien happily.

"Je t'aime Marineette" Adrien said in her ear.

"Je t'aime aussi Adrien" Marinette said and closed her eye's.

Adrien got Marinette wrapped around his finger.

" Oh Marinette how can you be so naïve to know what's going on?" Adrien said while smirking