~7~

Later at night Marinette planed everything out she doesn't care about her clothes under the bed she only cares about her survival it was 1:02pm and Marinette knows that Adrien was asleep, she could hear the loud snores from the basement so she started to climb up the stairs and grabbed a pin from or hair and carefully oh soo carefully pick the lock then she turned the knob and opened it quietly she peeked through it and saw Adrien on the couch asleep, Marinette slipped through the door and tip toed near Adrien to find something to deactivate the bars lucky for her it was next to a table she quietly pressed the button and the bars started to go up Adrien moved and groaned Marinette froze but quickly relaxed that he went back to sleep Marinette rushed to the door opened it and shut it slowly to not wake him up and ran and ran and ran through the woods.

The sound of her heartbeat is all she could hear her panting turning heavier and heavier she stopped to rest on a tree and started to catch her breath she had sweat sprinkled all over her face "you need to wake up" a little faint voice Marinette looked up and a small black and red creature "W-what?" She said shakily " you need to wake up your in danger Marinette I'll tell you this on the fourth sunset if don't wake up you never will wake up and be under his control forever" she said sadly "how do you know my name?" Marinette question the creature was about to reply until she said with a startle "He's coming!" She said and disappeared "W-what?" She said until a loud voice and screeching car noises can be hear "OH MARINETTE!!!" Marinette froze and started to run she started to pants he heard a car door can be slammed shut and foot steps running behind her "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" She screamed! Then she felt hands on her waist pull her to the ground with a rough thud Marinette darted to scream bloody murder and started kick Adrien in the the stomach Adrien growled and grabbed a rope behind his back "Your not getting away from me!" He snarled "After what I do to you this is what I get?!" Marinette whimpered and started to kick away Adrien hands "STAY STILL!" He screamed "NOOOO!!!!" She scream "SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!" And with one kick he let go and groaned then Marinette got up and started to run ignoring her twisted ankle she started running through a park's parking lot near the woods but the woods the screech of the tires can be heard and Adrien's car rolled up racing up to her Marinette quickly tried to get out but once Adrien was close he got out and tackled Marinette on the seamless floor.

Adrien then quickly grabbed Marinette's hand and tied them to the rope very painfully she can feel it cut through her wrists her scratches on her arm were bloody and her forehead had a gash that run down her face that was mixed with salty tears.

"Oh Marinette if you hadn't run you wouldn't be in this mess" he said he make sure that he tied them tight then Marinette try to scream.

"SOMEONE HE-!" She was cut short when Adrien shut her mouth.

"No one can hear you sweetheart this is my private land I OWN this part of Paris, now here's what were gonna do we are gonna go home and put you in the basement AGAIN since you escape" he said.

"How did you know" she said quietly.

"Have you ever heard of security cameras?!? Are you really that stupid!?" He said Marinette whimpered on the the ground.

"Why are you doing this I...I thought you love me?" She said.

"Me love you?! Please I was just faking it I could NEVER love a girl like you!" He said smirking Marinette started to cry.

"Awww don't cry sweetie!" He said bitterly "here let's put you to sleep!" He said then he grabbed a towel and put it on Marinette face she started to struggle on it and tried not to breathe on it, but sadly Adrien gripped her head hard against the towel and then she went limp with closed eye's she was knocked out Adrien then picked her up and put her in the car and started to drive off the last thing that was on Marinette head before she got knocked out.

"He chased me and he wouldn't stop"