~8~

Marinette then woke up in the same cold basement but this time the windows and door were securely locked.

Marinette sighed and sat down her mind went to the note she found a few days ago "You need to up or he will control" even that little red and black creature that tells her to wake up too! Is she sure this is a dream? She doesn't know all she knows is that she can't escape this time she looked around and found a old dusty mattress and a stained ripped blanket she sighed and went over to it she laid down on it her nose wrinkled of the smell then a small tear rolled down her cheek but she closed her eye's and went to sleep.

                  ~The next morning~

Marinette was still sleeping and could hear a lock being open and footsteps walking down the stairs. Adrien then came into view of Marinette in his hand he has a plate of food and not the good kind he has a moldy price of bread and a cup of water Marinette looked disgusted Adrien sensed her and said "This is part of your other punishment for running away" he said darkly Marinette looked down and started to cry then it turns into sobs and heavy breathing then she asked "what do you want from me!" She said angrily without a response she asked again "I said WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!" She screamed and her answer was a full blown slap to her beaten and scratched face Marinette yelped and fell to the ground with a thud. Adrien started to breathe heavily and said with a bone chilling voice "Don't you get it! All I want was you! I don't love you I just need you your MY toy! That time when I was out I seeing another girl behind your back god she was perfect! So obedient! I love how she screams in pleasure but I love how you scream in pain" he said she then said "You aren't Adrien you are a viscous son of a bitch!" She screamed then the next thing that came out of her mouth froze Adrien "This isn't real! I finally realize it isn't! I was sooo blinded by your "love" that I haven't notice your the monster!" She said then long stride clap from Adrien can be heard evoking through the basement then he started to laugh.

"You finally figured out the puzzle my dear!" He said but not in his Adrien voice it's more in a scratchy dark evil voice "W-who are you!" Marinette said shakily then his "Adrien" form into a horrific one his skin started to turn black his green eyes turned into a bloodshot red "you were soo naive to figure out anything in the first place!" He said "Oh Adrien I love you soo much!" He said mimicking Marinette voice "you really are the devil!" She said laughing "All this time I was locked up by you!" She said bitterly "This isn't all true! Is this HOUSE EVEN REAL! OR IS THIS WORLD EVEN REAL! AM I EVEN REAL!!" She said said sobbing " I want to go back home with my family and friends and I want the real Adrien!" She said "Oh my dear you won't be going back not unless you wake up!" He said smirking "just like that blasted little creature said you need to wake up on the  fourth sunset but I won't let that get in my way! And it's the third day already! And once your not awake i'm all powerful!" He said.

"And what if I do wake up!" She said challenging him "you will loose all your power!" She said smirking "And what are you gonna do if I don't? Kill me or abuse me I have a lot of scars to put through your bullshit!" She said.

Then he turned and said "you want to challenge me little girl!?" He said snarling "let's just consider yourself lucky when you wake up!" He said chuckling then he walked up the stairs and said something " you are NEVER leaving this place you hear me and don't even try to anyway this dungeon Is secured and locked then he walked up more steps that lead through the door and slammed it shut Marinette can hear a door being locked and footsteps walking away from it, she thought to herself and said "Dungeon?" She looked around and found the basement transformed into a dungeon and she was inside a cell she said a slide down the bars she said to herself.

"What am I going to do?" She said sadly.