~3~

"Hey" Adrien said cooing.

"Yeah" Marinette said blushing.

"Let's go to my house you can stay there! My father and Nathalie went to America to discuss fashion styles for two weeks! He said excitedly with no worry at all?

"Two weeks?! Wasn't his dad over protective of Adrien?" Marinette thought.

"Isn't your dad worried that he left you here?" She said confused.

"Yeah I convinced my dad to leave me here! Isn't it great?! We can finally be together alone" he said with excitement!

"Yeah it is!" Marinette said while giggling nervously.

"I should go and talk to the nurse to see if you can leave" he said getting up to kiss marinette's cheek and went on his way through the doors.

Marinette is just sitting there in quietness she is thinking too much everything is so weird things aren't going like they used to she has so many questions with unexplained answers is this really reality or is she a living a fake? With all the thinking Marinette's head started to hurt a quiet "Yelp" escaped passed her lips right on time Adrien walked and heard her.

"Hey you ok Mari?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah it's just my head hurts a little" she said quietly.

"Oh ok well the nurse said we can leave now and once we get come I can give you an Advil for your headache sounds good sweetie?" He said lovingly.

"Sweetie" she thought blushing "Yeah that sounds fine but can I change first?"

"Oh! Yeah! Here I packed some clothes for you it was suppose to be another apology gift for you!" He smiled awkwardly.

"O-Oh thank you, but you really shouldn't! She said surprised.

"I should! Anything for you mon cheri" he said kissing the back of her hand.

"O-Ok I should change can you help me please?" she squeaked.

"Yeah sure!" He said and helped her gently towards the bathroom she began to change into a gray sweater, black leggings with fluffy shoes to warm her up from the cold hospital room "it's cozy and warm" she thought to herself.

"Are you ready m'lady?" Adrien said through the door.

"Yeah ready!" She said and walked out.

"Your so cute In that outfit Mari!" He said smirking "let's go then my car is waiting for us M'lady".

"You have a car?! Also you can drive?!?" She said franticly.

"Yes I can don't worry Mari let's just get going" he said smirking but not a regular smirk a more evil smirk.

"O-Ok" she said a little scared maybe it's just her imagination Adrien grabbed her hand and walked through the door but what they didn't know there was a nurse with long blue hair and blue eye's looking at them she smiled sadly and said with a faint whisper.

"Poor girl we only tried to help"