~4~

"W-Woah! This is your car?!" Marinette said amazed.

"Yeah! This is mine and I'm damn proud of having it!" He said smiling proudly.

"Ok let's go M'lady!" He said winking "ok" she said they walked up to Adrien's car being the gentleman Adrien is opened the car for Marinette to get in and climbed himself in the drivers seat but what Marinette noticed is that he took a wrong turn to his original house "um Adrien isn't your house that way?" She said pointing confused "Yeah but I got my own place this time!" He said "oh?" Marinette said "His dad left him for two weeks he gets his own car now his own place?!?" She thought to herself.

After a few long turns they finally made it "wow" the stunned Marinette said "it's beautiful" she said and indeed it is it was a nice quiet house in the woods the colorful fall leaves made the house warm and welcome "I got it just for us to live in alone" Adrien said kissing Marinette's cheek once he parked the car in the garage they both went inside Marinette was stunned the inside of the house was beautiful the faint smell of pinecones and apples perfect for the fall season.

"It's beautiful Adrien" she said.

"It's all for you my sweet princess" he said while gently grabbing her chin a stroke it she  blushes and smile.

"I love you Adrien" she said.

"I love you too Mari" he said and kissed her softly on the lips once oxygen was needed they broke apart they both breathed in deeply for oxygen.

" so what should we do now?" Marinette said.

"We can see a movie in the living room?" Adrien said smiling "ok" she said and the couple went to sit on the nice leather couch Marinette on his lap while he strokes her hair soothingly.

                           ~Time skip~

Marinette quickly fell on Adrien's chest Adrien quickly checked is Marinette was asleep and carefully took her to the master bedroom he quickly tucked her in the nice silky red sheets and left her he closed the door behind him, and walked down the long night hall he went to a room that was on the other side of the hallway where it's kept hidden and locked he got a key piece of his pocket and put it in the whole and turned it in till he can hear a "click" he turned and closed the door behind him he walked down the long stair case he turned on the lights and it filled the room and on the wall were lots of pictures of Marinette everywhere  you see our dear little Adrien isn't who we think he is.

"Oh my sweet Mari you are just so stupid to know the truth this is not reality I finally have you and you will never  escape from me and I will make sure of that" he said he pressed  a red button that said "secure" and all the windows and doors are covered up with iron bars only he can deactivate it with a button on is phone. 

"And even if you do escape I will get you but if you wake up then it's your luck from having death but for now I have to keep this hidden" he said smirking while tracing a finger of Marinette's picture "you only belong to me my dear! And nothing! Will ever get you!" He said angrily he throws the picture up against the pale blue walls glass shattered against the red velvet carpet  he angrily looked through the mirror, his once forest green eye's turned into a deep shade of red he smirked and laughed.

       ~There is no escaping now Mon Cheri~