~11~

Marinette walked all the way back home still thinking of the current even that just happened.

She has to do this she has to escape this prison trapping her the thought of Adrien lips on hers felt like poison in her and she's falling for it.

Marinette then reached the house and she saw Adrien on the floor still cookies crumbs all over the floor the milk spilled on his black floor and covered the floor chairs tipped it was a complete disaster.

She then with all her strength picked up Adrien by swinging his arms around her neck she carried him to the couch in the living room.

The cold leather hit Adrien's back the milk and cookies crumbs landed on the black leather making a mess.

Marinette really did miss the old Adrien she didn't like this Adrien two of her ideas went down the drain she needed to come up with a plan to trick Adrien tikki said he can't die! But she will trick him into killing himself she smirked to herself "God I'm such a genius" she said in her mind.

Marinette has to act like she fell in love with him but! She has to be annoyingly in life love like Harley to Joker. Marinette went upstairs to find a golden door she opened and saw  a huge walk in closet she spotted a black silk dress that she could wear.

"Perfect" she whisper and quickly got dressed in that then she fixed her hair and makeup making sure to cover up the bruises.

She then put lace high heels and went to sit on the edge of the couch waiting for Adrien to wake up any moment and then he woke up and rubbed his head and look around his eye's then landed Marinette his eye's widen then Marinette smirked.

"Hi! Sweetie pie!" She said loudly.

Adrien then blocked his ears with his fingers "You damn women shut the hell up!" He hissed.

Marinette pouted "I'm sorry honey!"

Adrien's eye twitched and punched the bride of his nose and took a deep breath "What's wrong with you what to the old powerful Mari?!" He said.

"Oh that's person's gone now sweetheart I will be taking care of that now" Marinette then wrapped her arms around Adrien's neck but he flinched and pushed her away she got mad "if this bitch wants to play hard to get fine! Let's play!" She then said "I thought you wanted this!" She said loudly "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" He said " I thought you will like this Adrien!" She said she then slapped him biggest mistake of her life a stinging feeling on the right side of his cheek covered a red mark in the pale skin.

Marinette gasped and took a few steps back she then saw Adrien get up and run full force in her she gasped in pain as she was pinned on the wall with his hands gripping it hard!

"Listen hear sweet cheeks u don't like like what you did BUT I will let you off the hook for now! Next time your getting punished" he then let go and walked away.

Marinette slid down the wall and smirked.

She thought of the plan cleverly.

She is finishing have her plan all she has to do is make or find a cross.

Get him near fire.

Then kill him.

Then wake up from this nightmare.

It's play time