~6~

The next day came the day Marinette dreaded but last night she hatched a plan to escape this prison so she stayed quite so she grabbed a duffle bag and packed as many clothes as she can and hid it under the bed she quickly put on some clothes and put some concealer to cover up her forming bruises she fixed her hair and whipped her running mascara she checked to see if she ok and went down stairs she saw Adrien on the couch asleep she silently thanked God that he was she went in the kitchen to make eggs and bacon she ten felt arms around her waist with a gasp she turned.

"W-woah! You scared me!" She giggled nervously.

"I hope that's for me!" He said smiling creepily.

"U-um yeah it's for you" she said.

"Great!" He said and takes the plate out the pan almost burning her with the hot oil.

"Adrien what happened to your dad?" she said questioningly.

"Oh him well I hadn't heard from him anymore but I really don't care if something happened to him then he deserves it" he said monotone.

"O-oh ok" she said and started eating.

"So why did you go in the room?" He said darkly.

Those words froze Marinette and started to sweat.

"U-um what room?" She stuttered.

"Cut the crap Marinette" he said "WHY DID YOU GO IN THAT ROOM?!?" He yelled ferociously.

Marinette started to cry "I didn't mean to!" She said desperately. 

Adrien got angrier and angrier and slapped Marinette sooo hard it left a mark on her pale cheek Marinette yelped helplessly.

"A-ADRIEN WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!" Marinette sobbed " Nothing is wrong with me! I know what I'm doing! I even killed my father to stay away from me and us so we can alone forever!" he said creepily.

"Your a sick man Adrien!" She said pointing at him "I'm calling the police!" She said sobbing but right after she could dial the number a force pushed her on the ground she screamed in pain when she landed on her shoulder then what she saw was terrifying Adrien once green eye's turned an evil red and his once golden locks turned dark.

"I'm afraid you can't do that my dear" he said chuckling " Now! Since you have been a naughty kitten I should give you a punishment!" He said coming closer to Marinette "N-NO! Stay away from me!!" She struggled to get up but he grabbed her and opened the door to there basement and threw her down the basement she screamed once the hard cold floor touched her "No food or drinks for you tonight sweetie and by the way don't even TRY to escape if you know what's coming for you" he chuckled and quickly shut the door and locked it the footsteps become dimmer and dimmer she know that he left finally she sobbed and quickly croaked a "help me" she keeps repeating it and repeating but getting no response nor rescue.

She doesn't care what he said she is still escaping this hell that trapped her she quickly gathered the materials to escape this house her finally words were.

"I'm gonna escape" she smiled weakly imagining herself with her family safe in there arms.