~5~

Warning this chapter has violence if you don't like it please don't read it thank you!

Days turned into weeks and there was no sign of Adrien dad or Natalie but other than that everything seems normal for Marinette and Adrien living in there. Marinette doesn't know about the hidden room or the locked windows or doors Adrien tried to keep her away from going outside.

While Adrien was out its time to explore more of the house so she walking through the photos they took together she smiled at the memories they had together but Marinette found Adrien a little different now he's not the kind guy he was then he is more aggressive and more possessive while she was looking through pictures she stumbled upon a note that read "you need to wake up or he will control" the note said Marinette didn't see much of it so she tossed it on the floor and kept looking through once she got bored she went to walk around Marinette then tripped on a book left on the floor "Ow!" She said then something caught her eye a opened door that she never noticed before she carefully walked over it the cold metal touched her warm skin and once she opened it she met with a disturbing sight.

Pictures of her hanged from each corner very disturbing pictures of her sleeping and getting dressed she gasped and fell backwards " When was all this" she said she got up again shakily and smooth down her dress she was wearing then she saw photos on a table the newspaper and what she found was far worst it was an article about his dad and Natalie with six stab wounds each Marinette covered her mouth and felt like she was gonna throw up then something glimmered in the corner of her eye a knife that was covered in blood "oh my gosh" she said and covered her mouth she quickly ran out of the room and opened the door there were metal bars she checked the windows still covered in metal bars "What the heck is happening" she sobbed.

She then heard a car being rolled up and saw that it was Adrien she quickly put everything back in place and went upstairs and into the bedroom and got under the covers and pretended to sleep.

She then heard a button being pushed and the metal bars going up she then heard keys jingle and the door opening "Marinette?!" He yelled "MARINEETTE!!" He screamed she got scared but pretend to sleep she then hears heavy footsteps coming upstairs and a door slamming open "Hey bitch get *hic* up!" He said she can already tell he is drunk.

"I said GET UP!!!!!!" He screamed and grabbed her by the hair and slammed her on the floor "A-Adrien OW!" She screamed " Didn't you hear me!" He screamed in her face the smell of alcohol, then he starts kicking and punching on her she screamed and cried and pleaded but no luck he finally calmed down and said "Don't disobey me next time" he said and went to the kitchen Marinette whimpered and was surprised of Adrien's action she is scared for her life now.

"What has come to this!" She cried.

"This isn't him"

" he is a monster"