Life Savior

Life Savior

Victoria Connors

We finally made it to this building that Rick was talking about. It was big, wow huge and had a little orange light around it, I then stood next to Digger looking up at the building.

"We have to go all the way up there?" I blurted out. I wasn't as much scared of heights as I was before but I was nervous. "What? Scared of heights love?" Digger said next to me as he nudged my arm making me look at him as he had a smirk on his face. I glared at him. "No.....I was just wondering" I said looking back at the building. He then laughed. "You won't have to worry when ya with me" he said, I shook my head with a smile. This man.

Rick walked closer to the building as we all did. He and his crew the kneeled down with their guns up, what if those weird things are in there? I then noticed Deadshot getting annoyed as he walked near Rick.

"This is taking longer than it should" Deadshot said over at Rick as he walked closer to the building. "Deadshot! No.." he said in a low loud whisper as Deadshot opened the door the glass on it broke shattering to pieces. Rick quickly got up joining him with his gun up. We all followed inside, I looked around it looked so dead like no one was even around.

We finally got over to the monitors that showed cameras of if people were in the building, Digger then chuckled as he looked at the monitor. "Looks like we're in luck, no weird looking thingys, should be easy peesy ay?" He said with a smile. "I swear I will not hesitate to shoot you" Deadshot said as Digger chucked again walking away.

We followed them up the steps till Harley took a damn elevator we then started running up them to catch up. "Ay princess can't run fast enough?" Digger said as I rolled my eyes running up the steps. "Says the guy who got caught by The Flash" I said with a smirk as I noticed him give me a death stare.

We finally reached the top me beating Digger as we walked into the room near the elevator, Katana took her sword out, Rick held his gun up same with Deadshot as Croc did the usual growing and ready to pounce, Diablo didn't want anything to do with what they were doing and Digger standing near the side like he's gonna smack someone with his boomerang for taking his beer, I stood next to him trying not to laugh.

The elevator doors opened up as I grabbed my weapon from behind me. To our surprise it was Harley, she stood there looking at her phone as she held her bat behind her and that weird looking thing we fought before, on the floor of the elevator dead, she then looked up. "Oh hi guys!" She said walking out like nothing, me and Boomer both looked at each other like how the hell? Harley then turn around giving a confused look. "Come on guys!" She said as we all gave looks then following her.

The room looked to be a office, but dark no lighting at all. "Wait...stop" Rick said as we stopped a bit. "I heard something" he said. "I don't like this Flag" Deadshot said putting his mask on. "Yeah me nether" he replied. I stood next to Digger as I had my hand placed on my weapon ready for the fight, I felt eyes burning into my skin as I quickly glanced noticing Digger staring at me. "W--What?" I said in a stutter but soft whisper. "He smirked. "Nothing princess" he said pulling his boomerangs out. I turned forward wondering what he was thinking while looking at me but my thoughts were completely knocked out of me as the weird creatures attacked us and one jumping completely on me making me fall to the ground.