Description Of What Victoria Conners Looks Like

Description
Of  Victoria Conners &
What
She
Looks Like

The character I made for this book is Victoria Conners!

Victoria has dark brown hair mostly black hair, also I'd say green eyes or brown hazel. She's probably I'd say 5'2 her height it up to Boomerangs shoulder even in combat boots! She has a spunky attitude also sarcastic and feisty something Boomerang starts to like about her.

In the photo above I found on weheartit.com once when looking for warrior princess looks for Halloween I came across that photo, that's mostly what she will look like in this book or what she wears just to give you a little imagination on what she looks like! Also I saw a comment about the sticks she used (yes fiddle sticks I believe thank you for telling me!! Cause I really couldn't think of what they were!) They aren't that pic of sticks I'll have to post a pic of one to show also I have this photo I found while looking at Divergent photos so these outfits are what Victoria would wear and what her style is (including the weapons!)

Also her abilitys she has is quick reflexes, boxing training she took also like Deadshot she can shoot from a mile away and she hears voices but mostly telling her what good she should do but she never listens to them.

But that's all that!! Just wanted to show what Victoria would look like or her description :D I can't wait to write more about her and Boomerang I'm so excited!!