Lessons are harder now

Nina pov

My next period was a lot difficult for you to believe. My second period who is my math teacher Mrs. Park's  who was my 7th grade teacher is now a 8th and plus the math has gotten harder for me to understand. After that period was finally over, I saw my friends that look new ever sense simmer was over but! When we travel back in time to see the jackson 5 and went on adventure with Michael at the age of 50  and we even saved his life by his murdered doctor. Those were the good summer days but we have to back to school to learn more education for us since we got older now.

"Say Nina what do you have for 5th period?" Charlie asked
"I have gym?" I replied
"Really? So do I! Even jackson, Kyree, and Vashuan." He said well at least my friends from last year are there to join me
"Still me and jada are in different classes this year. Now I'm stuck in Mrs. Ramsey classroom." I said wishing I wasn't in that room
"Awe, cheer up Nina at least we had fun in our summer seeing Michael again. Especially when we went to discover about your secret key." He said

That's right! I almost forgotten, after we traveled back to the 90's and ended well... I went to to see the Bad 1987. Michael Jackson and went on tour with midnight. But don't worry midnight is staying with his girlfriend Emily who are now together and I promise him to visit him sometime...secretly. I do miss Michael very much, it's to bad that he can't come here cause if we could go to California it would take at least 3 days to get there! Oh curses!

As the day went by I saw jada who had been getting taller, like a giraffe, but I'm almost the same time taller as she is now and it's really interesting that it's already August 29, 2016...That's Michael Jackson's Birthday date and I wish to wish him a happy birthday, but I can't.

Lessons are harder now than they were before I got here...but at least it's my last year coming here. But high school will be the worst of all!

 But high school will be the worst of all!