Don't Test Me

I sat on his chest, blade against his neck. The man showed no fear. Shock but not fear. I was no mood for this as my headache was getting worse. I push the knife deeper in to his throat. I didn't want to hurt him just scare him. With that thought a smiled came across his smirk face. Before my mind could even compose what was happening he grabbed my waist, pulling me on the ground. Then he stood up like nothing happen. While I laid there dumbly. He just held out a hand.

"Very nice, we will have to continue that later," he smirked. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. Pouting, I looked down for my knife. It was one of my favorite just a small white pocket knife. I don't like to leave them just laying around with the blade up. I have a small scar on my foot from the last time I did.

"Looking for this," he pointed at the small blade in chest. I let out a squeak. There in is chest is my small blade barley sticking out. Oh god why does he look so calm!

"Sorry oh no I am so sorry here I let me help you," I reached for it but he pulled away with hurt face. Oh no oh no, blood started dripping from the handle of the blade. I watched in horror as it dripped on my carpet. His shirt slowly growing red.

"We need to get you to a hospital!" I quickly look for anything to help stop the bleeding or to slow it down. Finding a one of the floor I grab and push it on his chest. Blood slowly pooling in the shirt in my hands! I tried not to panic but it's getting harder and harder.

"Ok how far is the closet one," he said calmly. Blood was now all over my hands. My heart was racing. Why was he so calm! He's got a knife in his chest!!!

"Its just 40min away," I tried to reassure him. But that was on a good day and speeding on back roads. The blood was just pouring out at this point. I could repaint my walls with all of this. He leaned against me.

"I don't think I will make it," he cough. I sat him down on my floor which was covered in clothes and now his blood. I kneeled beside him. My bare feet in a puddle of his blood. How is he not dead! Just like that he fell over.

"Shit shit shit," I scramble to help him up but he was to big. I checked his pulse. Nothing. I checked again. Still nothing. Oh my god is he dead? No! He can't be!! I stood up not sure what to do. Staring at his lifeless body then at the sea of blood in my room. It would take for every to clean!

"My poor carpet, no way I can clean this," I laughed lightly. Sick I know but I tend to make jokes and laugh when I am scared.

"Really!"

I screamed. The dead guy on my floor just talked!

"I kind of wanted you cry or show any emotional response but laugh what are you a psycho." He said standing up like he didn't just die! He had no pulse!

"Sorry I thought you died," I yelled pushing him towards my bedroom door.

" and now your pushing me I still have a knife in my chest," he yelled back. Was he serious! I grabbed the knife and ripped it out. He didn't even flinch. What was he? No way was he human! Then it hit me...

My headache was from a party. One that landed me a demon. A demon, just my luck...

"Your the demon aren't you," I asked with out fear. It only made sense.

"Well aren't you the smart one," he mocked. He took a step towards me right in his own blood. I panicked and stabbed him. My hand still on the handle of the knife. Not a word was said between us. His eyes piercing in to mine. Emotion flooded them, not the normal response when you get stabbed. A look of love?I felt like I was going to be sick or pass out. Maybe both? I looked down at my legs smeared with blood that wasn't mine. Bloody foot prints and blood puddles covered my floor. My clothes and books on my floor I would have to throw away. I sigh then looked back to him, a demon. A demon in my room and I cover in its blood. I let go of the knife in his chest. I stepped to the side of it and walked out my door.

"Where are you going," he asked grabbing my arm. I whipped around," if you want to keep that arm I suggest you let go."

He did with a simple nod. Surprise he did so with a fight. I sighed having enough of this," I am going to take a long long hot shower."

He started to protest but I quickly put my hand over his mouth. My hands where covered in is blood but I didn't care. His perfect lips now stained after I removed my hand.

"I am        going       to     take     a   shower," I said slowly so he wouldn't miss hear me. Leaving the room with him behind me. I walked calmly to the bathroom and very calmly shut the door before letting out a frustrated cry, slamming my fist in the wall by towel rack.

Knock

Knock

Kno-

"WHAT!" I screamed just wanting to be left alone with my thoughts!

"Mars we still have to talk," a faint voice called out. It was going to be a long day.

************************************

Bam! Double update because these chapters are so short!

As always thanks for reading and vote!

Leave me your thoughts!