Playing with fire

For the first time in my life I dreamt of nothing. Nothing was beautiful and peaceful. Also very cold. A shiver went up my spine and I rolled over hopeful to regain some warmth. What I got was a face full of water. Oh God  why is there water. Choking I throw my self over the tub. After I could breathe again and got the sleep out of my eyes I looked around.

I was in my bathroom.

In the tub....

I must have fell asleep! Oh my god I could have died! I let out a groan thinking about how stupid I was! A loud crash came from inside my house followed by a string of curse words. What now I thought, grabbing a towel making my way to the source of the noises. The floor was cold as I left wet foot prints. I made a list of all of the people that could be in my house this late at night.

It was a small list.

Another load bang made me jump. I gripped the towel around me tighter.

What if it was an intruder?

What if I was being robbed and they killed me?

What if dad came home?

I shock my head it wouldn't have been that last one. I have more of a chance meeting an angel then him coming home. Or a demon...

"Damn it Sin if you're the one making all of that noise!" I yelled though the house. A burnt smell hit my noise. Great he's burning the house down! I am gonna be homeless!

I stopped dead in my tracked. In front of me was Sin standing by a massive flame that used to be my oven. Flames slowly making there way to the walls and the floor. Smoke filled the room making it hard to breathe.

"Good god man you are burning my house down!" I yelled or more like choked! Sin's back went stiff. How could I tell this because he had no shirt where it went I had no idea. Well maybe one seeing that his pants where on fire.

Oh my god Sin is of fire! My house is on fire! Fuck this is not good! I looked down at my towel maybe I can beat it out with this?

"Mars are you okay?"

I looked up to meet the darkest eyes. Looking closer I could see waves of blue fighting with the dark. Just small enough that if you didn't look close you would miss the battle. Suddenly that's all I could think about. I reached to touched it. A warm hand grabbed mine taking me out of whatever trace I was in. I saw the face of the owner of those eyes. Black was smeared on his perfect face. Wait what? I shock my head and stepped back. Ash was smeared on his face.  The fire! I looked around him to see the flames no longer them nor the smoke. The smoke damage was still there tho.

There was the shirtless demon in front of me.

"My kitchen," I mange to whisper out. Sin taking his eye off of me looked to the damage he had done. Guilt flash through his eyes.  Scratching is head awkwardly, flexing his muscles in the process. Taking full advantage of the view I noticed just how jacked he was! Not overly muscly but enough where it stood out. I wonder if they feel as good as they look?

"Are you enjoying the show?" Sin said smoothly with a cocky grin. My checks lit up bright red. Good job Mars! Checking out the demon! He took a step closer, his nose almost touching me. His lips so close to mine I could feel his breath. I was frozen to the spot. I wanted to run away but my feet betrayed me!

"It's okay if you are, I sure am." He whispered looking down. I followed his eyes. My face reached a shade of red that I didn't even know was possible! My towel was off my body and in my hand ready to fight the flames. I stood expose to him. Quickly I wrapped my self back up and covered my hands over my eyes. He just chuckled enjoying the mess that had become my life.