Chapter 33

Phoenix PoV
It'S been 3 weeks since the fight, Dallon was released from hospital after he had surgery on his head, Lizzie and u haven't talked since, I miss her more everyday and Pete still hasn't forgiven himself. He visited Dallon everyday and apologised every time but Dallon would always say it was his fault.

Tyler was released 2 weeks ago and we have been going to counselling sessions together and after every session we would go to the corner cafe, he would ring every night and ask if I'm ok and to stay alive. I say the same to him.

Patrick still hasn't left his house. He sits on his porch everyday and stares at the ground, he softly sings XO to himself. Thi day I'm going to change this, today we are getting off of this stupid cycle and we are taking life our own way.

Their record is due to be released tomorrow and our label has planned a huge party for them to kick off their tour, I want all of us to be dancing and laughing and just having a good time instead of moping around. I stare out the window watching people go about their days, I stare at a business man running for a bus, I wonder what his story is. Is he late? Does he have an important meeting to get to? He's already got his life planned out for him, a ready made family, wife, kids and maybe a pet. I wish my life was well thought out, instead it's just filled with car crash hearts.

I'm taken out of my world when someone bursts through the door.

Pete PoV
I walk into the music room to see her sitting there, staring out the window. She jumps as I walk in,
"Sorry!" I laugh
"It's fine, you caught me in one of my moments" she says, her eyes filling their pupils.
"Time to go"
I help her down and she collapses into my arms,
"Hey what's up?"
"Do you think our lives will ever be normal?" She breathes into my chest as I pull her close.
"Our lives will never be normal! And that's what makes them fucking awesome" I grin at her and she smiles back, I love her smile.
"I can't wait to go on tour with you" she says as we walk hand in hand down the street,
"I'm so sorry your band can't play"
"It's ok, maybe I will find a bass player at the party!"
"You could do! These things always have a shit ton of talent!"
"Good" she laughs as we walk into Patrick's driveway.

Phoenix PoV
Ever since Lizzie quit the band to be with Dallon we have been looking all over for a bass player, with out one we can't perform with fall out boy on tour. We've been looking for so long that this party is our last bet.

As we walk into Patrick's house I see the explosion of mess.... There are pizza boxes everywhere, guitars scattered on the floor and blankets covering the rooms.
"What the.." Pete says as he lifts a pizza box to find another inside,
"PATRICK!" I yell as I walk into the main room. Soon enough we find him collapsed on the sofa plucking at a six string,Pete was still looking in the kitchen.

"Patri- oh..."
"Yeah...oh" he says in a sarcastic tone.. I've never seen him like this...

Pete PoV
Wow he's actually not in the kitchen... Damn something must be wrong. Whenever Patrick was upset he would either go to the local fast food chain or mope in the kitchen, but I guess this time it's different.

I walk into the main room and see Phoenix staring at the other side of the sofa, I speed over and see Patrick slumped in the corner with a guitar...this is worse than I thought.
"Hey.. I got this" I say to her as she tries to shake him out of his world, she nods and walks off into the kitchen and closes the door behind her.
"Cmon dude this isn't you!" I say slouching over the other side of the sofa.
"What isn't me? Moping over some girl?" He says without looking away from his guitar.
"Well it just so happens that that girl was the only girl that payed any attention to me... She was the only girl that loved me. And she left me that fast..." He looked up now, he stares right into my eyes... As if he was reading my thoughts. I've never seen him so serious.
"Patrick you need to get over her dude... You need to go outside..." I say calmly.
"Go outside huh..." He laughs,
"Yeah dude, get some fresh air...you know go back into the real world.."
"Yeah coz the real world is so perfect.... The real world wouldn't have anyone who cares for me." He slumps back into the sofa and I jump up with anger.
"No Patrick! You have so many friends who care for you! We all love you! All of us would do anything for you! You're our little hat man" I smirk, he laughs and smiles at me.
"You know you suck at pep talks" we laugh,
"If much rather Phee" he winks and stands up. He carefully places his guitar on its stand and walks over.
"What would I be without you guys" he laughs and hugs me tight, he lets go to angst his cap.
"What the hell was I thinking? I have a fucking album being released tomorrow and an awesome party planned!" He says smiling,
"Yeah and I bet there will be tonnes of girls to help you with your misery!" I wink at him and he rolls his eyes at me,
"you know I'm not that kinda guy" he smirks and opens the kitchen door.

He walks in and I hear Phoenix squeal with delight as he hugs her. She walks over and hugs me too.
"I knew you could do it" she winks as I kiss her cheek.
"Right then! Who's up for some god ol' fashioned bowling?" Patrick laughs as he piratically skips out the door,
"We need to pick up Tyler first!" Phee adds to the excitement.
"That first!" He winks.

I have a feeling tonight is gunna be good!

A/N- I'm so sorry I haven't published in a while... I've had some stuff on my mind and not a lot of wifi but I've written a lot and there will be new chapters soon.