Chapter 2 [Come Along]

Demi's P.O.V

Sorry for my French but she was fucking six and he was fucking three. Again. Excuse me.

I was angry. No I was freaking pissed.

Who in gods name did not report there child missing?!?! If there parents passed the state must know.. Why aren't they in the orphanage?!?

It just amazed me really. At our damn world.
It should be ashamed.. I mean come on. They're frail and all bones.

"Would you like me to take you out for something to eat.." I asked gently. Kneeling down in front of the pair.

I watched the Mason's eyes lit up. "Yes I'm famished.."

I was impressed. "Wow.. Who taught the big boy that big word?" I asked tickling him.

"Desiree did! She teaches me a lot!" I raised my eyebrow at Desiree. Than we both smiled. But than Desiree's smile faltered than dropped.

"We can't.. We don't have enough pounds to go out and eat.." She said sadly.

"Pounds?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"You know. The stuff you use to but things with?" She said with a duh tone.

"Oh money. I see.." I than smiled. "So don't worry I'll pay. I got a lot of pounds," I said using my best British accent.

Mason and Desiree looked at each other. They cackled and started giggling.

I frowned. "What's so funny?" I huffed cutely.

"That's not how you pronounce it.." Desiree said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well I got money. So don't worry about money. Ok?" I told Desiree. I know she was concerned. She seemed sweet and didn't even to even ask anyone for change.

"Do you have enough pounds?" Mason asked.

"Yeah, I mean. Not to brag but I'm the Demi Lovato.. Not a big deal." I said playfully flipping my hair.

"What is that supposed to impress us?" Desiree asked.

"Yeah, I never heard of Demi Lovato.." Mason added.

My jaw dropped. "Have you never watch Tv?" I asked almost desperately. No wonder why they didn't react to my appearance.

"What's a tv?" Mason asked Desiree quietly.

"I don't know- oh wait.. I think she means the Tele." She told him.

Oh, that's right. They're Britain. I seem to forget. Damn Demi you've been here for a few seasons of X Factor. You should've picked up on some British words that are said differently.

"Well come along," I sat up and reached out my hands. Mason instantly gripped my hand. His book bag slugged over his shoulder.

"Come on Desiree.." Mason said.

"Fine.. But please. A slice of bread with a slab of butter and maybe some water will be fine. Really!" Desiree tried to argue with me.

"It's ok Esi. If I'm aloud to call you that," I said quickly.

"It's fine.. Come along.. We don't want to be late it's already lunch time.."

"you mean brunch time?" Mason piped up cutely with his British baby accent.

"Yes. I mean Brunch time. Now. Let's go have brunch.." I smile and lead the children to my favorite café.

Desiree's P.O.V

Demi is just as sweet as a slice of pie.. A cherry on the old cake. I mean she was just amazing.

On our way we picked pretty things. Did you know there called flowers?

I smiled widely as the fumes of the restaurant made my nose almost stuff with buttery goodness.

"This is bees-knees!" Mason practically yelled. Almost everyone looked at him and laughed. Some awed at his cuteness.

Demi looked at me confused.

"He means it's this place is totally Ace." I told her. She still looked confused.

"She means awesome darling." A man with slick back hair and a white shirt and jeans said walking up to Demi.

Mason hide behind Demi's legs and I did the same. Scared of this man.

"Simon!" Demi shouted. She leaned in and kissed the man on his cheek.

"Oh and who are these cheeky things?" This Simon guy said looking at us. He was obviously British.

"Are there always a bunch of tools in her Demi?" Mason asked. I gasped. Who taught him that?

the Simon guys raised an eyebrow and chuckled at Mason. "Who taught you that foul language?" He asked.

"Daddy said it all the time. He called us that or called mommy that all the time.." Mason replied innocently.

I felt like I was slapped across the face. "Mason!" I hissed at him.

"wait I'm confused.." Demi said a second later.

"It's just some slang Demi. Don't worry about it. Anyway I didn't know you flew out early to come see me.." Simon said.

"Well I did. And these are Mason and Desiree.. I found them at the park bench all alone.." Demi said hinting at the 'all alone'

Simon nodded. Before whispering in her ear than she nodded.

"I don't like secrets.." I said crossing my arms over my chest and tapping my foot.

Simon chuckled. "How about lets go get some food?"

I huffed. Mason seemed excited. So I only nodded in agreement. At least we're getting free food. Hey, I did put up a fight!