Chapter 20 [Fight]

Demi's P.O.V

It's been two hours since I've been in the hospital and I've been begging the nurse to let my family in.

She wouldn't let them in because the police had to talk to me so we can testified against him. His voice imprinted on my brain..

"What I'm about to do to you wasn't even a nickel of what I did to those kids,"

And it wasn't over. It was only the beginning. Now.. I was too wait.

Finally being able to convince the doctors to let me talk to my family, everyone came in.. All at once bum rushing through doctors and nurses.

I felt sick. Physically and mentally. After begging with the nurses to see my family and friends. Seeing them here made me sick. I didn't want this getting out to the public either. My fans shouldn't even know that much about Desiree or Mason.

"Is this all over social media?.." I asked weakly as my mother who was bloodshot in tears sat next to my bed side holding my hand.

Her eyes shot to me as she glared at me, "Are you fucking serious Demi? Your in a hospital, how about a little resurgence to your family that your doing ok, or where's Desiree or Mason because there not fucking here," she snapped.

I couldn't help but raise my hoarse voice, "Well maybe I don't want to fucking see them," I snapped back. My own thoughts spoke for themselves. But.. It was the truth. How can I face them when there father raped me?

"I don't want them, I especially don't want her!" I screamed sitting up quickly. The needle in my arm was yanked out. Making me wince in pain.

How can I look at Desiree in the eye when she held her fathers features? Or know that Mason can grow up being like him?

"Demi that's fucked up, that's fucking fucked up.." She glared before letting go of my hand. I let it limply fall back onto the bed. "Demi, that's fucked up.." She said once last time before my dad Eddie attempted to escorted her out of the room.

She pulled out of his grasp quickly. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!" She screamed loudly. I winced but glared at her.

"DID I GET RIDE OF YOU WHEN PATRICK BEAT ME? OR RAPED ME? NO DEMI, NO!" She screamed loudly. Her finger wavering in my face.

Every one was silent.. All there eyes stared at me. Wilmer's glare made my hair stand on end. He probably thought I was a monster..

"Shut the fuck up, you weren't rape you fucking bitch," I hoarsely tried to yell. However I let the anger slip into my voice.

"She looks so much like him.." I whimpered cringing at the memory. Slowly, my friends starting leaving. A good friend Bea Miller escorted Mads out of the room. Tears in her eyes.

"And you look like Patrick," my mom fired back. She was clearly pissed off with my actions..

I stood silent... Looking down at my lap. My mom glare on me seemed to never leave. My sister Dallas, and father tried to pursue her to calm down. Than I began to question, was I in wrong here?

Was my mom right?.. How can I say that about Desiree and Mason? I groaned and slapped my hands over my face.

It continued silent until a tiny voice spoke up.. "You don't Want Me?.."