Chapter 14 [Paying The Price]

Desiree's P.O.V

I woke up a little startle. Chatter filled my ears as the noise only seemed to grow louder.

Calming down I looked to see a giddy Mason sitting on Demi's lap. He was leant out into the aisle and so was Demi.

I heard the awes and cheers as Mason seemed to be entertaining the group. Rubbing my sleepy eyes. I unbuckled my seat belt. Crawling to what was Mason's seat.

Tapping on Demi's hip I waited for her to turn around to face me. As she did so turned to face me.

"Demi," I hissed. "What's going on?" I asked quietly.

"Don't worry baby girl, they're just fans.. It's only a small crowd," she told me gently. She leaned down and pecked my cheek.

I licked my lips and crawled back to my sweat. Waiting for the plane to land as I looked out the window.

I didn't realize I was falling asleep until I actually did..

"Get the fuck up.." Someone whispered through the darkness.

"Get the fuck up," someone screamed violently. I sat up. My face soaked with sweat. I looked around widely.

I let out a inhuman screeched. I scratched and batted at my eyes. Trying to claw them out almost. I threw the cover off myself. Revealing my dirty body.

Only wearing underwear. My bruised thighs had fresh blood casting down them.. I laid on a dirty mattress. I growled and tug at the chain that clipped around my ankle.

I scratch at the dirty wall. I jumped up. My sore body meant nothing. Clawing at the wall. Clawing at my face and biting at my arms.

I let out another screech. Realizing someone was in the room inside with me. The dirty use to be white room.

I scrunched my nose as Daddy stalked closer to me. I revered on my hind legs. Letting a growl escape my lips.

"Shut up bitch," he said. His large boot hitting my side. My body automatically tossing to the side. I was a dog. I was nothing than a pet to be toyed with.

I whimpered. Tears ran down my face, stinging the previous scratches. I was thrown into the filthy wall. My back hitting it hard.

I screamed in pain. "S-stop.." I stuttered quietly. "What was that.. Dog?" He spat. Venom obviously laced in his voice.

"I said.. S-stop.." I said more confidently. He only smiled. He grabbed a fistful of my hair making me stand up. His hand collided with my face. His slap making my head whip to the side.

I whimpered as he pulled my face closer to his. He smiled and smashed his lips to mine. My feet not even touching the ground.

I tried to push him away. But it was effortless. He tried for entrance, not willingly giving it to him. He pinched my nipple. Making me Yelp as he took his chance to let his tongue enter.

He than grabbed me from my neck. Making me gag. He proceeded to throw me onto the floor. He threw me far. Making my chain yank me back.

"Talk to me like that again and your brother will die, ok.." He spat before walking out.

Only seconds later screams from Mason reached my ears. "No..." I whispered. "NO! PLEASE STOP!" I screamed. My voice hoarse from lack of water.

"Please no Daddy Boy Games.." I heard Mason scream. Than followed by silence. The smacking of a hand with a face was all so similar. People. People made me sick.

I knew what they were going to do to Mason. Molest him. Molest two year old Mason..

"NO!" I screeched.

I gasped for air. My eyes wild with fear. I quickly turned to see a worried Demi.

"Baby girl is everything ok?" Demi asked me. Pulling me into a hug as tears slide down my soft face.

"It's ok baby girl. Can you tell me what's wrong.." She asked me. Looking down at me.

"M-make i-it stop.. M-make the memories s-stop.. Pwease.." I sobbed into her shirt.

I felt Demi's breathe staggered. "Baby girl tell me how.." I looked up through my blurriness. Demi's eyes were glassy and her voice was hitched. Was she crying? For me?

"Demi d-don't cry.." I said quietly. More tears slipped down my cheek.

"Baby girl just tell me how to make them stop.. I don't know how to help you.." She cried gently.

I shook my head. Tugging at my hair. "I don't know h-how.. I can't make them s-stop.." I said getting louder in voice.

I slowly calmed down. With Demi cooing at me..

-

Once the plane had landed, I had finally calmed down..

I looked up at Demi who smiled sweetly down at me. Not the sickly sweet. But the nice, motherly sweet.

We took off for the entrance. With both me and Mason in her arms.

"So.. If the plane is like a bird, and we're coming out of it. Are we baby birds?" Mason rambled.

Walking out of the plane I froze. And out of the corner of my eye so did Mason.

Dozens of people were there. Cheering and hollering. My eyes widen with fear.

I screeched and Demi hurriedly rushed down the steps of the plane. "Get us out of here!" Mason screamed pounding on Demi's chest with his small hands.

"Mason, Mason, please stop ok?" Demi told him firmly.

Mason didn't listen. "Mason I'm going to fall!" She said. She got off the stairs and rushed past the crowd.

I screamed as I felt hands touching my legs. The heat of others weighting down on me. There judging eyes looking me up and down.

I screeched and buried my head in the crock of Demi's neck. Tears running down my face. Mason screamed and kicked. Slapping at Demi's arm that was secure around him.

Demi ran faster. Trying to get out of the crowd. I couldn't help but only cry. Was this the price to pay for being me?