Epilogue

Epilogue~

Desiree's P.O.V

Wow. It's been ten years. Ten damn bloody years and I'm finally seeing Demi again. She had to go into the physic ward and back to rehab again.

Yeah. That's how fucked up she was. The last time I saw her was when I was six. When she said she didn't want me. Bitch.

Yeah. That's what she was and will stay in my mind. She was my foster mother for less than a week and she screwed it up somehow. Damn right?

But I'm happy with my real mum. And I'm finally Desiree Lovato. And Mason's soo big now. He's thirteen years old, Mason Lovato.

Lovely isn't it?

But today was the day I dreaded. Demi last day at rehab. She's technology my aunt by the book. But somehow, deep down. She was my mother for four days.

I groaned as my alarm went off and my mum yelled from the bottom steps. We were at grandmas. Sleeping over for a whole damn month to spend bloody time with Demi.

Sighing I pulled the covers off me and looked in the mirror.. I highlighted and cut my hair a few months ago. Smiling. I applied a small amount of make up. Touching up on my black mascara, eye liner, and eyes shadow, I applied a nude colored lipstick to my lips.

I curled my hair and tied a blue bandana around my head.

I threw on a black sports bra and underwear. Than a white work out shirt and cute white sports shorts on. Satisfied I snapped a pic.

I took the pic and put it on Twitter.

DesireeLovato [Picture] If you don't want me, than bloody tell me!

A/N

Yeah don't kill me! Please!!

The squeal is coming out soon! However it's going to be longer than this book.. Probably going to keep these series short cause there's another book-

However I'm going to work on the first few chapters so they can be uploaded all at once to jump start this book!!

:)

Share your thoughts and opinions on this book!! Thanks sm!!