Chapter 9: Meeting a legend

Guess what I got. You know what, I'll tell ya. It's a........wait for it...........New Chapter! Bonus news: I am writing a new story called Take Me Home. So please comment or vote on either story cause that would be amazing! Enjoy!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Last time on Malum:

-She took off her hood and I went wide eyed. "My name is....".

-"I will get you White Wind, even if I have to kill every tree in that jungle to get my revenge". She went down the dark hallway and didn't know that she was being watched the whole time.

---------------------------------------------------

Ezra's P.O.V

I couldn't believe my eyes when she took off her hood. "My name is Melody, Melody Spem," Melody said. I shook off my shock and smiled. I couldn't believe it, she looks exactly like that little girl from my nightmare or was it a vision. She also has the same name! Still, Melody from my vision was a lot younger. Could it have been a vision from the past? "Hello, earth to blueberry head," Melody said snapping her fingers in front of my face, "are you in there?". I came back to reality and nervously scratched the back of my head, "I must have spaced out of there for awhile,". Then I realized something, "did you just call me blueberry head?".

She smirked and said, "maybe, maybe not, who knows. Oh wait, I do". I started to see the sun rise and the most embarrassing thing happens. My stomach growls, telling me that I'm hungry. Melody held back a chuckle and motioned for me to follow her. I thought for a second if I should follow her or not. "You come'en blueberry head or not," she shouted with glee. I couldn't help but smile and began to walk with her. "So," I said, trying to fill in the awkward silence, "how old are you?". She raised her eyebrow at me, "why?". I shrugged, "I don't know, just to know you better, so I don't have to judge you by how you look but on your action". Melody laughed a little and said, "15". That shocked me, "what? You don't look like your fifteen at all". "How old did you think I was?" Melody asked out of curiosity. "Like 10 or 11" I answered. "Dang, I wish," and started laughing. My own laughs filled the air as well.

Melody stopped and reached into her pouch. I turned around and wondered what she was fishing out of it. "What are you doing," I asked nervously. I've been on this planet long enough to know that a lot of people here are crazy in the head. "Getting us food," she said pointing up and kept digging. I glanced up and saw strange looking fruit that I've never seen before. They were yellow and shaped like a crescent. "What are those?" I asked.

"Ah! Found it," Melody said, "oh, and those are bananas". "Bananas, I never heard of those before," I said. Her jaw dropped, "you don't know what a banana is!? Well now you are going to get to eat one". Melody took a weird v shaped object made out of wood and threw it in the wrong direction. "Nice throw," I teased sarcastically. She started to count down,"3.....2.....1," and the weird wooden object came out of nowhere. It hit a group of bananas and fell right on top of my head. "Ow," I complained. She smirked and caught the object and took the bananas off of my head. "I think I like your blueberry head instead of a banana one," Melody teased.

I playfully glared at her but I had to admit, that I was amused and impressed. "What is that?" I asked pointing at the object. "This is a handmade boomerang," she said putting it away and handing me a banana. "Cool," I was about to take a bit when Melody grabbed my wrist. She took the banana and starts splitting it apart. "You eat the inside, not the peel," Melody explained. "Oh," I said and took a bit," that's really good". "I know right," she said with her mouth full. Stifling back a laugh, we continued down the path.

Kanan's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of something that made my mouth water. I sat up and saw a tray of some kind of food sitting on a small table in the corner. I at the food and got ready for the day. "Good morning, Kanan," Mal says. I gave her a fake smile, "good morning". I still didn't like this place or the people in it. "Do you know by any chance where Ezra is?" She asked. "No, I haven't seen him since we went to go talk with your father," I explained. Now that I think about it, I probably should check on him. "Do you know where his room is?" I asked. "Yes, but he's not in there," Mal said, "that's why I asked if you knew where he was".

I began to worry about him and wondered if everyone else was ok. "Do you know where the rest of my crew is?". "Yeah, they are down that hall and then it's the second door to the right," Mal pointed. I nodded and said thanks, then went to find the rest of the crew. When I got to the door, it was opened. That's when Kanan noticed something odd. 'Where are all the guards and why is the door open,' Kanan questioned. He went to investigate some more by peeking into the room. His heart stopped at what he saw in the room. "Ezra?".

////////////////////////////////////////////

CLIFFY! Sorry about making the chapter short but I wanted to make a cliffhanger. Stay tuned and Adios!! 😁 😁 😁