Chapter 1

When you are at school there are several groups of people and whoever you choose to hang around with you then get branded one of them.

At my school, Mount High there are only really five groups you can fit in to.

One is the chavs, for those people who don't care about school and care more about their hair and clothes more than their grades. Also they spend more time partying then the do at home with family. They like to think themselves as the popular kids that everyone wants a piece of.

The second group is the jocks, these people play sport and think very highly of themselves and are wanna-be chavs but don't have the right attitude and they want to do well in a few subjects but do care about their appearance a lot.

The third group are the geeks, they spend most of their time revising and preparing for tests. I used to be one of them until they refused to have anything to do with me. It's hard to explain what happened but that was it and I was out.

The fourth group are the special need kids that spend most of their time with helpers in learning support, which is a room where they can go and be supervised to stop bullying and help them learn and get along with each other.

Lastly there is us. The emo's, the goths, the greebs, whatever you want to call us. That is us, that is my group and this is where I ended up.

We actually aren't that emo, we hang out in the library. (how many emo's do you know who do that?)

The emo's are made up of me, Mollie, Jack, Harry, Jeri, Jordan and Glenn. Together we form our year's emo's.