Chapter 3

Soon the bell rang for tutor time so I walked out of the toilets and walked in to my tutor room. Tom was sat there at our desk, grinning as usual.

Tom and I are just friends, he transferred about a year ago because his dad got a new job so his family moved down to Cheltenham.

I sat down in the chair next to Tom and put my head on the desk and closed my eyes. I couldn't take it. I sat there listening to my heart beating.

Bethan Smith and Joseph walked in and sat down at the desk in front of Tom and I.

"What's wrong Izzy?" Bethan asked me. I just sat there, with my eyes staring around the room emptily. I didn't even bother moving my stuff up when Jack walked in late, so he could sit at the end of the desk.

Someone's phone went off. I sat up and looked around. The noise came from the Chavs area of the classroom and was quickly silenced before the teacher could go over and confiscate it.

Great the were probably texted whatever they were planning to do to me. I stared at them. They were all crowded round the phone looking at it and laughing.

"Izzy!"

I looked back at our group. Bethan was calling my name.

"What?"

"It's sorted you can come round mine then we can go to Lace and you an spend the night at mine! It's perfect and you'll parents will never know."

"We are going to go to lace? The Chavs go there though Bethan! And isn't it a pole dancing club or something?"

"Seriously chill Izzy! Lace will be fine and let's not give a stuff about the Chavs! You guys will come won't you?"

The last bit was aimed at our small group who was crowded round two tables. Each one of us took it in very different ways.

Tom point blank said he would not go there if it was the last place on earth and it was the only place that wouldn't be destroyed.

Joseph went all technical and then said that he might go but it depended on what time it was, how much it was and who else was going.

Jack sat there thinking for a minute and then came to the conclusion that he wanted to go but he would need to ask Mollie (his girlfriend) because he would need to go with her otherwise she would get jealous and would want to keep an eye on him.

I had no choice now, I had to go Bethan had arranged it all so my parents would never know and that I could go and have a great time at a party that all the Chavs go to (when they are not grounded).

The bell rang for class so I grabbed my bag and headed out in to the cold courtyard for first period.