Chapter 2

It was another normal day for me. I got up made some breakfast and was just on my way out when my mum grabbed me and looked at me very seriously.

"You are going to go to hockey tonight, your not going to forget again and hang out with Mollie!"

"But mum I am rubbish at hockey! Ask anyone I am the worst player on the team!"

"I don't care you are going to play, I have asked the school to phone me if you don't play."

"But.."

"No buts, you are playing tonight and you cannot hang around with those people, they don't seem right."

"But they are MY FRIENDS!"

I grabbed my bag and headed for the door before she could do anything else. I hate her, I always have to do everything her way I am not the perfect daughter she wants.

The walk to school was short so I arrived quickly, I looked around and the place was deserted. I glanced at my watch, it read eight thirty. Great just my luck now I am stuck with nothing to do for twenty minutes.

I looked around, it was quite chilly. There wasn't anyone around, so I could see if the door inside was unlocked yet. I walked over to it and pulled.

Slowly I opened the door to the main school and look to see if any teachers were about. I couldn't afford to get caught inside before the bell without a good reason, that would mean I'd get yet another detention, that would really put me in my mums bad books.

Cautiously I headed for the girls toilets as I thought I would be safe in there. I went into one of the stalls and hung my bag up. I put the seat down, grabbed a book and began to read.

A few minutes later I heard people come in, so I pulled my feet up so no one would know I was in there. The people began to laugh and put what sounded like make up on. I began to relax but then they started making conversation.

It took a second before I could work out what they were saying.

"You know that girl with the greebs that so totally doesn't belong with them?"

"Yeah that slag that is slightly F A T and doesn't wear greeb clothes."

"Yeah well I think she need to know where she stands after that thing with the geeks. I can see why they chucked her out."

"So what are we going to do then?"

"I'll text you the plan. Make sure you send it to all our lot and as many jocks as you can!"

"Oh cool I'll make sure it top priority soon as I have painted my nails in tutor!"

I heard them pack up the make up and leave the toilets. It took a minute for it all to sink in.

What were they planning?

Was it me they were talking about?

Am I really fat?

These were all questions that were running through my head. I couldn't stop thinking about what they had said.