Chapter 4

The first two periods went by very quickly and then it was break. Nothing had happened to me yet so I let out a small sigh. I knew it wouldn't be long before the chavs got to work.

I went into the library to join the others. We all sat on bean bags behind the end bookcase eating biscuits that Mollie had bought, though we had to keep checking in the mirror for Mr Grey because he doesn't like eating in the library and I didn't really want to get kicked out and be at the mercy of the Chavs.

The Chavs would never set foot inside the library (unless they has a lesson in there) because it would be like social suicide for them, only the 'reject kids with no lives' would apparently hang around in there (though I haven't met any of those people).

We sat there talking about Lace when Mollie said that we should all try and go because it would be a right laugh. When Bethan Perrott walked round the corner and into our corner.

"Hi guys! What are you talking about?"

There was a moment of silence and awkward glances at each other before Jack spoke.

"We were discussing Lace. You've been there with the Chavs haven't you? It's a pole dancing club isn't it? Can we come with you to the next one?"

We sat there trying not to laugh when Jack called Lace a pole dancing club because it was common knowledge to anyone who cared to look it up on the Internet. Bethan was now glaring at us over her flowery folder.

"I've been with Jaz, Ali and that lot, but they are not Chavs and no you can't come!"

I could see that Mollie was beginning to show her hatred of Bethan when begin to respond.

"They are Chavs, have you seen what they wear? That stuff barley covers them. We will come if we want to because you don't make the fucking rules!"

At that point Bethan turned around and stormed out of the library, all around our corner there was a sigh of relief because Bethan Perrott does our head in, always going on about the Chavs or Justin Beiber, both are as bad as each other.

Bethan has ginger hair that falls down to around her hip. She is really short and has never forgiven Mollie when she made a joke about Bethan having the wrong tie and she should have a red tie for year seven instead of our purple tie for year ten.

"Woooooot we got rid of her!!"

Harry's response to everything was always exaggerated, by quite a bit.

We laughed about her for a bit then we sat there, each person wrapped in their own thoughts.

That was until Jack leaned over to Mollie and started making out with her. After several "Geez guys!" from Harry and Glenn they stopped kissing each others face off.

The bell rang so after a quick "meet you in the year base at lunch" we all headed our separate ways.

----------------------

Firstly I am not a bieber fan..

Secondly I am adding a YouTube video sound track type thing to go with each chapter so if you have any suggestions of songs or want me to use on of your YouTube videos please comment or message me.

Thanks for reading - more soon!!

Comment, vote?

Izzy