Chapter 6

There was only a few minutes till the bell so I didn't have long before my next lesson.

I rushed in to a near by bathroom and tried to get my blood out of my hair so that no one would be suspicious. If anyone suspected something I Would be dead meat because I would have to explain what happened. Ali wouldn't be very happy if what she had done got out.

Of course she would turn it around and pin it all on me, but who would listen to me? One of the most unpopular girls in school.

I had managed to get most of the blood out of my hair, but now my hair was soaking wet, so I turned the hand dryer in to a sort of hair dryer.

When my hair was reasonably dry I headed into the games block, to get changed for PE.

Mollie was already there, half changed. I dumped my stuff down next to her.

"Izzy? What's wrong? Has something happened?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just someone decided to chuck concrete at my head for a laugh."

"Really? Who was it?"

"I dunno either Joe or Ali."

" Toilet brush and Ali?"

I didn't bother to reply to that as teachers were yelling out where we were meant to go.

Toilet brush was a name Mollie came up with because Joe really didn't like her and his hair is curly and short. Mollie's explanation was, his hair looks like a toilet brush so therefore he is a toilet brush.

Mollie and I went to different PE lesson because we had different teachers ( I took GCSE PE and Mollie didn't).

After running around a bit and doing netball drills for about fifty minutes my PE group finally went back inside to get changed.

I started to get changed while Mollie was complaining about Lucy and Ella trying to flirt with Jack in front of her.

I picked up my bag and a piece of paper fell from underneath it. I opened it, as it was folded in half.

I opened it because I was curious about what it was, I wished I hadn't touched it as soon as I began reading it. The words stood out on the paper, I couldn't quite take them all in:

Dear Issy,

Fuck off babe u no wat u done!

LOL ur pathetic u r a bitch & ur gunna get it bk at ya!

xxx

This was feeling a bit uncomfortable now. As I stared at the note I started to remember what happened last time.

***FLASH BACK***

29 MARCH 2010

It was spring and the sun was just beginning to shine through the clouds, I was arguing after I had found out what had been happening behind my back.

"Why did you do that?"

"Izzy don't be mad it's for your own good!"

"My own good! Don't give me that! I know it was you, who else could it have been?! It was your email address!"

"Izzy that wasn't me, but I told her about Kayley and what you told me."

"Why did you do that?! Now it won't matter either way she is going to kill me when she finds out! What will my parents say?"

"Izzy you need help, just give us some room yeah? Come find us when you get some help."

"HELP?! I don't need help, everything was fine until you went and told! I could have handled it!

The person turns away and walks into the distance.

"No wait please!! I'M SORRY! No come back!"

Tears began to form in my eyes and slowly began to run down my face, one after another. I couldn't do this, I turned in the opposite direction and walked off.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

Tears were beginning to fall down my face. The world seemed to slow down and everyone else just became a blur. I sat down and became almost motionless, it wasn't until Mollie looked at me and noticed that I was crying.

"Izzy? What's wrong? Tell me."

I just looked at her and stretched out my arm with the piece of paper in it. Mollie looked at me then took the paper.

"What's this?"

"Read it, I can't take this!"

It took her a minute to read it before Mollie looked up, stunned.

"Who did this?"

"I don't know!"

"Don't worry Izzy we are going to find out who it is and make them stop!"

"I.. I.. What do I do? Mollie.. It can't be happening. Not again."

"Izzy it will be okay! Come on we will got to the year base and think who it could be."

It took me a minute to think about it before I replied.

"We should take a picture of it. Do you think I should show IT? She might know what to do."

"Umm I don't know if we should tell IT, but we should take a picture of this."

We both then got out our phones, my iPhone and Mollie's blackberry. I could barely hold my phone because I was shaking so much. Mollie leaned over towards me and kindly took my phone and took a picture for me.

"BITCH! COME OVER HERE!!!"

The room suddenly fell silent. I looked around to see what was happening. It was Ali.

"OMG ISSY TALK TO ME! SEE YOU WON'T 'CAUSE YOUR JUST PATHETIC!!"

I looked away. I couldn't deal with this, not now. I wished that the bell for lunch would ring.

"Issy come talk to my face!"

Ali was now walking towards me. Even though she had to walk about halfway down the changing room, she seemed to be walking very fast. Before I knew it she was right besides me, yelling at the top of her voice.

"YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH FOR CALLING ME A SLUT WHEN I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT!"

I just looked at Ali and smiled.

"Thank you!"

"OMG WHY ARE YOU SAYIN THANKS ITS NOT A FUCKING COMPLIMENT!!"

" Oh I thought it was?!"

I moved closer to Mollie and whispered to her.

"A bitch is a dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees is nature, nature is beautiful!"

Mollie looked at me a laughed. I knew then that I may have just gained a one up on Ali, but that wasn't going to last long.

"OMG COME AND FUCKING SAY WHATEVER YOU SAID TO MY FACE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!"

"Ali, I was talking to Mollie, it was of no concern to you."

"WHATEVER SPEAK UP I CAN'T HEAR YOU, YOU NEED TO SPEAK UP SO EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOUR LIES!"

"What lies Ali, because from where I'm standing your the only one lying."

I heard a slight ringing noise, which I presumed was the bell so I left Ali standing there yelling at me, by then everyone was leaving and the noise level was through the roof, so I couldn't hear Ali.

--------------------

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while!

I will upload more soon, honest!

Comment,

Vote.

Thanks

Izzy!!