Wrong

Was this the ending you wanted? You'd completely broken Taehyung, and for what? Yoongi. That's what. He was trying to protect Taehyung, but he shattered him instead.

You looked over at him. He stood, his hands limp by his side. He looked on the verge of tears. You had done this to him.

No I didn't, it was Yoongi. It was only Yoongi, it wasn't me at all.

You didn't want to place blame on him though. It felt wrong. Taehyung looked as though he'd completely given up, like he knew there was nothing he could do. All of this drama because of you.

You closed your eyes for a moment, feeling the gaze of everyone resting on you. The seven boys you never thought you could've met, let alone be close to, were all watching you. You always thought you'd be stuck in the same sequence of watching them. Only them.

I only need them.

You finally decided to confront Yoongi. Now was the best time, if you could call it that.

"Yoongi," You spoke softly, looking him fearlessly in the eye.

"Do you have any idea how hurt Taehyung must be?" The stunned expression was almost what you were expecting in return for your words.

He'd probably expected you to cave in immediately, automatically forgive him. It wasn't likely he'd thought of the possibility of you bringing his attention to Taehyung. He thought everything would end right then and there.

Taehyung had a similar expression, making you believe something you'd have never expected from him.

He thought I'd forgotten about him. Maybe he thought I really was being fake the entire time.

"My love for Taehyung was real, and you expect me to abandon it for you now?" You asked boldly.

I finally realize how I feel. I love Taehyung. I really do. If Yoongi hadn't wanted this he shouldn't have made the mistake of letting me go.

"A-Are you sure?" Taehyung asked. You smiled at him.

"I'm positive."

Maybe this really is how things should turn out.

Yoongi stared at the floor.

"I understand. This is my fault, I should've expected this." His voice was quiet and low.

You wanted to protect Taehyung, but you abandoned that. I'm just doing that job for you. You almost made him break into pieces. Maybe he would've changed who he was. Nobody wants that.

Taehyung slowly walked up to you before embracing you. You could feel him shaking, and you realized he was crying.

Why is he crying?

You returned his embrace, bringing you two even closer to each other. You could still feel his movement though. Was he upset with your choice?

Whenever you both pulled back you could see a wide smile on his face.

Tears of joy.

You glanced over at Yoongi. He was still silent, and avoiding your gaze. It hurt knowing he'd probably always be like this from now on, but what else could you do?

You could've either completely broken someone, or slightly cracked another. It was like glass, one was already severely damaged while the other only had a few scratches.

I'm doing the right thing.

Although, what you didn't know, is you had it all in reverse.