Chapter 8

Avalon snuck into her house in the middle of the day. All the lights were off, and everything was quiet. Until Jenny turned the lamp light on.

"Where were you?"

"I was at the Hospital I slipped and fell and hurt my ankle so I called My friends dad to come pick me up." Avalon told her mom a sort of lie.

"And the bag?"

"I stayed overnight." Avalon told her mom.

"Okay dear, go clean up."

Avalon walked up the stairs and went into the bathroom. She brushed her red out and set the old brush on the water basin. She walked to her closet and got her ghostbusters t shirt on and slipped into her leather skinny jeans.

Else where with Paris.

Paris walked into her home using the back entrance.

"Mom Im home!" Paris Joked.

"Dad I did well in school!" She joked some more.

Paris loved to joke that she had a family. It helped her cope with the fact that she didn't. She sat down a heavy bag filled with about 12 railroad spikes. She stopped by the railroad tracks out side of town with her supplies. Before she came home. She got her steal cutter out of her drawer. She laid down on her couch and edged out a picture that she thought of. An angry mob. Torches and pitchforks
Chasing after a girl with her man. It was small but said a lot.

At the Library.

"I will contact Avalon to tell her its time to go to Amy's." Giles informed the group.

"I don't feel so good." Buffy said as she passed out. Tumbling in Xanders arms.

"I'm holding Buffy. What do I do?" Xander looked at Willow for Answers.

"You set her on the table." Willow told the shocked Xander. She ran over to her relizing the situation.

Giles called the land land of Avalon. Avalon ran up to the house phone and answered it.

"Diehart residence." Avalon spoke.

"Avalon its time you come to the library we are going to Amy's.