nine

dear diary,

I still can't get over last night, talking to Lauren and getting to know more about her. I want to know more. I need to know more. I won't stop either.

I feel so alive today. I want to see Lauren aagin. Just watching her talk and open up to me just made me feel so GOOD AH. I honestly cannot even explain how I'm feeling but I'm feeling something great. All I want to do is hug Lauren for about a good 5 trillion years.

Normani and Dinah think it's cute how I have this crush on Lauren. They want me and Lauren to be a "thing" but I'm so nervous and I'm nervous for so many reasons.

I don't ever want to hurt Lauren but I also don't want her to hurt me. I don't think I could handle all the pain. I really hope one day she and I become more than friends. I really really do. I would treat her so good.

Now, I have to get all my homework done so I won't have to worry about it Sunday night. I like to get things done quick. Normani and Dinah are still sleeping so I'm hoping that I finish my homework before they wake up. Once they wake up, they never stop talking but they are my best friends and I'm used it. They always know how to make me laugh.

Well diary. Talk to you later.

- a.b.h

*
hi y'all i'm back 🌚