Chapter 1: The New Girl

Grayson's POV~

I was known as the asshole of the school but everyone wanted to either be me, or be with me. My brother on the other hand, was the underdog who no one really paid attention to.

We walked into first period together but Ethan kept his head low. We were both on the lacrosse team and we had a game today so we were in our jersey's. Ethan went and sat alone in the back and I sat up front with my friend Ryan.

Ethan's POV~

Gray was such an ass at school. He was being his typical self. Picking on people, laughing with Ryan and hitting on girls. He had a cycle. He'd find a girl he thought was hot, make her think he really liked her, fuck her and dump her. He did it all the time but girls still fell for him, knowing what would happen. He was a dick and it ruined things for me. Girls don't even talk to me because they think me and Gray are exactly the same. We aren't but no one would know that because no one talks to me.

The bell rang and the teacher walked in.

"Okay class. We have a new student with us today. Her name is Ariadne. You can come in hun." A short brunette walked in, clutching her books to her chest nervously. She was wearing a grey dress with a blue flannel wrapped around her waist. Grayson whistled and whispered something to Ryan, making them high five proudly.

"Introduce yourself to the class." She fidgeted with one of the sleeves from her flannel.

"My name is Ariadne. I'm from Massachusetts and now I'm here." She looked down at the floor when she spoke.

"You can sit in the back ." She looked up at me and smiled before looking back at the ground and hurrying to the seat next to me. She was beautiful. Her eyes were a cool shade of green. When she sat down I held my hand out to her.

"Hey. I'm Ethan but you can call me E." She shook my hand and smiled shyly.

"I'm Ariadne, but you can call me Aria." She had such a pretty smile. "Do you know where room 212 is? That's my next class and I'm completely lost on where it would be." She laughed a little then shyed back down.

"That's my next class. I'll walk you. Let me see your schedule." She pulled a folded piece of paper out of the pocket off the flannel an handed it to me. It was her schedule. I looked at her classes, "It looks like we have all of the same classes, I'll be your escort and make sure you don't get lost or run into the wrong people." She smiled again.

"Thank you." I smiled back at her and handed her, her schedule. She was quite for the rest of the class and doodled in her notebook. When the bell rang she packed up her stuff and I waited by her desk. We walked out together and Grayson was waiting against the lockers. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Hey, Ariadne right? I'm Grayson."

Ariadne's POV~

Ethan was my escort for the day since I had no idea where I was going. He was really cute and I was surprised he wanted to talk to me. At my old school I was the odd one in the school. I was bullied a lot, that's why I moved here. Ethan was clearly a jock considering he was wearing a jersey, so I was surprised that he was being nice to me.

When we got out of the class there was a guy at the lockers who said his name was Grayson. He looked a lot like Ethan. I looked between the bot of them trying to figure out what was going on. Ethan sighed.

"We are twins, sadly enough." Grayson laughed and head locked Ethan, who was unamused and punched him.

"Oh okay." Grayson was unbelievably hot and I got a bad vibe from him.

"C'mon Aria. We have to go to class." Ethan gestured for me to go.

"Oh I have the same class as E so I will walk with you guys." Grayson said happily. I talked to Grayson on the way to class, but Ethan didn't really say anything and he looked pretty mad. Grayson seemed really nice and it just happened to be that I had every class with the both of them.

END OF DAY

"We have a lacrosse game today Aria, you should come." Gray said at the end of last period. Ethan looked up and nodded excitedly, making me laugh.

"I don't know guys. I still have to unpack. All my stuff is still in boxes. Maybe another time." Ethan pouted and Grayson shrugged then walked away.

"Bye to you to." I mumbled to myself, but Ethan heard and laughed.

"Be careful around Gray. He isn't a good guy, especially to girls. I will see you on Monday. I have to go get ready for the game. Bye Aria."

"E wait." I took a pen out of my back pocket and grabbed Ethan's hand. "I know this won't last through the game so put it in your phone before. It's my number, call me?" I smiled at him. I don't know why I did that but it just happened. For some reason I felt like I could trust him. He smiled and took the pen and my hand.

"This is mine. You call me if you need someone to show you around. I leave my phone at home on game days." He wrote his number on my hand, winked at me and jogged to wherever he had to be for the game.

I was no longer just the weird girl no one liked. Everything changed here. I had two of the hottest guys at school talking to me on my first day and I had gotten one of their numbers. It was shocking they didn't have girlfriends.

But something Ethan said still confused me. What did he mean 'be careful around gray'. I was determined to find out, but right now I just needed to go home and take a nap.

Hope you liked the first chapter ! <3

Check out my other fan fiction with the original Magcon guys.

Vote and comment who you think she will fall for first.