Chapter 5

"Adne get up. I'm bored." Noah jumped on the bed.

"Go away Satan." I pulled the blanket over my head.

"Wake your lazy ass up. We are going shopping because you need a different style. New place, new you. Your clothes are the old you." He pulled the blanket to the floor and sat me up.

"Can't we do it later though?"

"It is later. I've been up since 11 and I let you sleep. It's 1:00. Now go get your ass in the shower so we can leave. Oh, by the way. Ethan called you a bunch of times and so did Grayson. Ethan apologized and wants to see you later and Grayson wants to know if you guys are still going out today when he gets out of practice." I rolled my eyes at him, still trying to process being awake. "Should I call Grayson back and say no?" He was like a fricken receptionist.

"I will call them later. They get out of practice around 5 so if we are going shopping then we gotta leave nowish. I'm going in the shower, don't touch my phone anymore bitch." I knew he would anyway but whatever. I grabbed my clothes and took a quick shower.

When I got out Noah was playing on my phone.

"I told you not to touch my phone."

"Shut up, you knew I would. These twins really like you huh?" I was combing through my hair and turned to him.

"What are you talking about?" I laughed.

"Don't play stupid with me Adne. You have a date with Gray later and Ethan can't stop texting you."

"It's not a date." Was it?

"Sure, if that will help you sleep at night." I rolled my eyes and finished my hair. "Can we leave now?"

"Stop being impatient, I gotta do my makeup then we can."

"Ari, you don't need makeup. You're so fricken pretty." He came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed before a thought crept into my mind. The past.

"I can't lose you again Noah. I won't."

"I know Adne. I'm not going anywhere. This isn't like last time. I won't let that happen like that again."

We stood there in silence for a while, with me in his arms. A lots happened between us and I'm not sure if either of us have completely let that go.

"Let's go. I'll skip my makeup for now. Maybe I can just get the girls in Sephora to do it up." He laughed and let go of me. Noah drove since I still don't really know where anything is. We blasted the radio and screamed at the top of our lungs.

Later~

After shopping we went back to my house and Noah helped me put everything away. We were laying on my bed when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Aria, are we still on to go out today? I called earlier, but I was told you were sleeping." It was Gray.

"Umm." I looked over to Noah who was vigorously nodding his head. "Yeah we are still on. Did you just get out of practice?" I wasn't really sure what time it was because I hadn't checked since before we left for the mall.

"No, I am heading there now. I had a test to retake. I get out around 5 ish so I'll be there to pick you up around 5:30/6?"

"Yeah that's fine. See you then." I hung up the phone and looked back at Noah. "Happy?"

"Yes. My little potato is all grown up." He pretended to wipe his eye of tears.

"Okay so when's the next time you can come over." I asked rolling onto my stomach.