Chapter 8

Ariadne's POV~

I made a promise but with my best, and only friend walking off, how could I keep it? The twins would understand right? I hope so. I turned to the girl on the side of me.

"Hey, do you know the twins?"

"Yeah but who doesn't." She said rudely. I rolled my eyes and went to find someone else they talked to. While scanning the crowd I found Ryan standing there talking to a bunch of girls.

"Ryan!" I yelled from a distance 'til he looked up at me and came over.

"Hey, you're Ariadne, right? Gray's girl?"

"Yes, but not Gray's girl. I have to go can you just tell the twins I had something to take care of?"

"Umm I guess so." I turned to go find Noah before he continued. "Ariadne wait. I don't know what kind of person you are, but don't turn them against each other. Don't be that kind of person. Those two are best friends, even though it might not look it, but they are."

"I won't do that to them. It's the last thing I want to do, but I'm glad you're looking out for them. Maybe you're not as bad as you seem." He smirked.

"Yeah go do whatever you needa do I'll let them know." He turned and jogged back to the field, the game was about to start. I left the bleachers and called Noah. No answer.

"Noah, call me back. I'm sorry. Please just call me back." I waited a minute to see if he would call, but he didn't so I called him again. "Noah please. I need you. Just call me. Please." My voice was starting to crack and tears were welling in my eyes. I sat on the cold concrete, hugging my knees and cried. I had done it again.

"The game already started. Shouldn't you be there?" Noah. I jumped up and ran to him, jumping into his arms.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. Please don't leave. I'm sorry I was being selfish. I didn't mean to. I love you please don't leave."

"Ari, please let go of me." He said, gently trying to push me off of him.

"Not 'til you forgive me." He laughed.

"There's the Ariadne that I know." He hugged me tight for a few minutes. "Now don't we have a game to get to?" I let go of him.

"We don't have to go. We can just go somewhere else if you want. We can go get ice cream!"

"Sounds good but I believe you promised me pizza after this shindig. So now you owe me pizza and ice cream and we are going to the game lets go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the field. We found our seats and sat down.

"Okay so which two are them." I pointed them out to him. He didn't say anything else so we just watched the game and cheered when my school scored. At the end of the game, we had won so everyone was pumped up. Noah and I went down to the field where the guys were standing and joking around. Ethan was the first one to see me and came running over and gave me a big hug, picking me up off the ground.

"Ethannnn. You're all sweaty!" I laughed, but hugged him anyway

"I know but we won! I scored the winning shot!" He was so excited. It was adorable.

"I know I saw. Great job." I laughed. Noah cleared his throat, making it known he was there. "Oh yeah. Ethan this is Noah. Noah, Ethan."

"You're the guy from the picture." Ethan said and shook Noah's hand. Noah looked over at me with the face that said 'he's already seen your bedroom' so I had to clarify.