War pt1

Guys the story is almost coming to an end 😟. Sob sob

As you carefully placed the sleeping Angelina in her little bed you looked at her amazed. She has grown so much. Then you started thinking about everything. How everything started.

You being a girl in the village. To being the wife of Meliodas. To having a toddler. Let's just say it took long for the earth to be like this. You softly smiled thinking about Meliodas and Angelina. They  look like twins except for her more feminine features, but her smile is just like his.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a loud crash outside. Poor Angelina who was interrupted from her sleep started crying grumpily. You held her and started walking towards the window. You almost faint at the sight.

You see many monsters. MANY monsters. Than you see the sins trying to keep the monsters away from the house. You quickly summon Stephon and hold Angelina tightly. You then take flight and seconds later you're in the cloud mansion.

A crib starts forming and the sound of the clouds block out the sound of the monsters. You create a little cloud person who comes to life. "I need you to take care of Angelina. If she need milk their in the frig and diapers are in the other room." You rush quickly hopping onto Stephon.

Stephon quickly flies down at the speed of light. You land next to Meliodas's. "Hop on." You say to Meliodas. He jumps on and kisses you. Stephon let's out a grunt and takes off. He then blows blue fire down at the monsters and when the smoke clears out they look unharmed.

You gasp. You look at Meliodas. " They're..." He slowly nods then whispers. "Indestructible." You see, those monsters are like Ban. They will not die, unless you use the Sword of Power. That is impossible though. Only someone powerful can summon the sword.

And if you're not powerful enough, in the process of summoning it... you'll die. Many have tried, but none have yet to succeed. The monsters start to attack again.

"This is war."

Hello. Today was the first day of school and you know what that means. Slow updates. O. M. G.

Well I hope you enjoy the update. Bye ^0^