chapter 3: Bad News

she was my first fan THANKS!! :D

A year later:

I dressed in my normal training gear.

White tank.

Black shorts.

Black and White Addidas.

I tied my long back hair in a tight ponytail. My eyes had changed to a pretty green to show my relaxed mood.

"Beta Riley." Austin said before dragging me downstairs to the pack training room.

" You know you don't have to drag me. I can walk." I snapped just as we reached our destination.

"Mmmhmm." he said and pushed me into the room.

"I've called a pack meeting. A different pack will be moving in with us. In fact their on their way here now." Kyle explained.

Tommy skipped over to me and launched himself in my arms.

"What pack?" I asked. I could see the other boys had curious faces too.

"Um you won't like this but it's the Blue Haven pack." Kyle mumbled. But i heard him clearly.

"Aw hell." I said.

"I'm sorry what was I supposed to say?No?" Kyle asked sounding miserable.

"Yes. You were. Because they ruined my fucking life!" I snarled angrily.

"I know. Amd I'm sorry they did put you have to forgive them." He pleaded.

"BullShit!" I snarled. Zach took Tommy into a different room.

"Riley you know I would never hurt you. Just trust me." He begged.

"No. They destroyed every bit of self respect I had for myself. I'm not that damn fragile anymore. I'm done being afraid of everything." I snapped.

"Dammit Riley. I know. You just need to proove it to them! Show them that you could kick all their asses in less than an hour. They lost alot of numbers when they got attacked. You belong to us and always will." Kyle snapped back.

"Riley if I have to I'll stay by your side through all of it. Every move you make. I will too." Blake said standing up and walking over to stand by my side. Me and Blake had gotten closer than everyone expected.

Truthfully I loved Blake. He was funny, loving, had some trust issues and was extreamly sweet. Well when he wasn't all hatefu and grouchy.

"Good. I was gonna make you anyway." I said smirking.

"Yeah right you wish." he said huffing.

I smiled evily and pinned him in less than a second. 

I had gottem faster and stronger.

"Sure now?" I whispered in his ear.

I pushed away from him my smirk widening.

"Whatever. No fair. Your a royal." He pouted.

I scowled fakely at him.